Chapter: 1 Memories

Negan had just arrived back at his trailer after. Rick had sworn vengeance on the leader of the Saviour's. Negan would take a seat sipping his cup of tea. Watching a wall holding a battered baseball bat wrapped around barb wire named Lucille. Named after his late wife. Remembering back to the hospital bed and that kid he helped escape he just couldn't kill her himself he was too damn weak. He had to be strong for his people.

Negan washing his bat off in the sink. Getting the ripples and stains of blood out. Negan would then dry his bat and hang it up on the wall by the aforementioned barbed wire. 

Negan would now take his boots off. Slip the socks off his feet. Hang his jacket up and take his white shirt off as he was covered in blood! And then he would strip the rest of his clothes off and get ready to take a shower, A warm shower as the water rained down on his bulky skin. He would clean his body put soap on and then use the shampoo. And next was the task of washing his soft hair out of which he would do his hair feeling silky. 

Negan thinking about the killing of the fellow survivor Glenn. The screams while Negan beat Glenn's skull and jaw into the ground. The Saviour's disposing of his body. Negan didn't mean it he was just trying to protect his people. 

Negan Tearing up in the shower tub he would then sit in his own puddle of tears. Negan then got up and was crying as he would dry himself off and prepare for bedtime after checking the locks on his trailer. 

He would then head to bed. 

to be continued........