𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Name: Chloe Machida Stewart

Age: 14

Eye colour: dark gray

Hair type/colour: straight,slightly frizzy. black hair.

Nationality: British

Hobbies: reading,painting,basketball,paleontology

Height: 5ft 8

Other:   

Chloe Stewart is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys basketball,painting,reading and paleontology. She is kind and careful, but can also be very pessimistic and a bit moody.

She is a British Christian. She is currently at school.

Physically, Chloe is in good shape. She is very tall for her age with light skin, black hair and dark gray eyes.

Chloe goes to Middle Park School, where her favourite subjects are chemistry and biology. 

Name: Eva Beatrice Moore

Age: 14

Eye colour: dark brown

Hair type/colour: coily,light brown hair.

Nationality: British

Hobbies: football,sketching,cooking

Height: 5ft 

Other:   

Eva Moore is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys football,sketching and cooking. She is empathetic and caring, but can also be very rude and a bit untidy.

She is a Kenyan Christian. She is currently at school. She is a vegetarian.

Physically, Eva is slightly overweight but otherwise in good shape. She is average height for her age with bronze skin, light brown  hair and dark brown eyes.
Eva goes to Middle Park School, where her favourite subjects are PE (physical education) and history. 

Name: Phoebe Wilson

Age: 15

Eye colour: brown

Hair type/colour: wavy,dark brown

Nationality: British

Hobbies: swimming,painting,baking

Height: 5ft 1

Other:   

Phoebe Wilson is a 15-year-old teenager who enjoys swimming,painting and baking. She is friendly and reliable, but can also be very lazy and a bit impatient.

She is a British Christian. She is currently at school. 

Physically, Phoebe is in pretty good shape. She is average-height for her age with light skin, copper hair and green eyes.

Phoebe goes to Middle Park School, where her favourite subjects are philosophy and maths. 

Name: cassey everlind

Age: 15

Eye colour: hazelnut

Hair type/colour: curly,frizzy. black hair

Nationality: British

Hobbies: netball,track,binge-watching

Height: 5ft 3

Other:   

Cassey Everlind is a 15-year-old teenager who enjoys netball,track and binge-watching. She is friendly and kind, but can also be a bit impatient.