Casual day? jettwinsx reader Part 5

A/N: Guy's i'm sorry I haven't been posting.I mean AT ALL . I know it's been a year!I promise to keep up with wattpad more, with summer vacation and all. Well, I hope you enjoy!

(Also, I'm really sorry the jet's wont be speaking in the way they normally speak. I mean like in this part they're gonn abe talking as if they had American accents. I'm not in the mood to change them.)

Your POV:

You and Aquajet walked down the street, right after ditching the building you two took shelter in. But to the people walking behind, you weren't walking, but doing more of a wavering, fall-on-face kind of action. But it wan't just you two, no no no. Jefire and jetstorm were sauntering after you.

"JETFLAME!AQUAJET!Get back here!" Jerfire exclaimed in agony, trying to get used to his "legs". Once he got to the both of you, he looked like he was going to smother you, but not in the good way. Actually he looked really tired. In sympathy, you carried him on your back. Aquajet snickered, picturing the both of you together.

"Frag, 'fire you're heavy!" Jetflame muttered. Jetfire heard this and smirked.

"Sorry котенок, but you're no feather either." He whispered into your ear. You blushed madly, but hoped he didn't see. Glaring at the now cackling Aquajet, you immediately dropped the male from your backside.

"Hey! you didn't have to do that!" Jetfire winced angrily, holding his head. "Well, then don't try to seduct me you piece of scrap!" You retorted. Angrily, he said something he would soon regret.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR NASTY, RUDE FATHER STARSCREAM!"

By this. you and Aqua were taken aback. In seconds, surprise turned into rage. Somehow, this anger stopped the human transformation and all three of you were back as robots.

"YOU SCRAPPER! DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY!" you screamed ferociously. Your arms turned into daggers and you ran toward him trying to get at his chest. As big as you were, your sudden movements scared innocent bystanders. Screams and hollers could be heard all around.

Aquajet knew how out of hand you could be and didn't want to add to the noise, so she took one of your dagger-arms and one of Jetfire's arms that weren't trying to block your attacks and threw you both into the air without warning. While you and Jetfire were in the air Aquajet flew up and caught you both so while she was in jet mode, you were both sitting on top of her.

"You guys are so...ugh" she whispered to herself.

When you had gotten back to the abandoned building, she dropped you and Jetfire straight onto the floor. Aquajet angrily took jetfire by the neck and shook him wildly. "Don't ever talk about my dad like that. You hear me?!" ahe hissed at the male. He nodded uncontrollably, and she dropped him. She turned to you. "And YOU. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT WITH YOUR RECKLESS ACTIONS?" she screamed.She took jetfire's and your heads and bonked them together. Then, sighing, she walked out of the room.

Jetfire looked at you, apologetically, playing with your hand.Sadly, he said,

"I'm sorry, i just-

TO BE CONTINUED ( i know, I'm mean)

alternate ending:

Jetstorm waltzed in, oil in one hand, the other on his hip. "Your sister is hot."

You kicked him in the spark.

A/N sorry this sucks, I'll do better on the next chapter, that I'm working on right now

котенок=kitten