7

Jungwon and Sunoo started on the project while Jay was taking a shower. They were still lacking progress, and the goal was to at least do a minority of the project— maybe start by planning everything out. "Oh my god! I forgot to ask... do you drink, Sunoo?" Jungwon questioned as he sat upright, furrowing his eyebrows. "Of course I do; that's exactly why I said yes, you fool." Sunoo rolled his eyes playfully and Jungwon scoffed but continued working.

Jungwon stretched his arms and yawned tiredly. It was dark outside– around 9 when Jungwon gave up and suggested taking a break. "Should we take a break, or, drink now?" He asked Sunoo.

"Gah... m' tired. We should drink and continue later– tomorrow maybe, in the library." Sunoo yawned, leaning his back on the couch. "Okay. Let me call hyung." Jungwoon stood up, stumbling a little after staring at the laptop screen for too long. He stepped inside his room and saw Jay laying on his bed, casually scrolling through his phone, looking bored. "Hyung, we're done now. Wanna drink?" He asked, standing right in front of his bed where Jay was resting.

"Alright! Let's go!" Jay hollered and jumped off the bed, dragging his feet outside. "Since yall already ate, should we just drink or order something along with it?" Jay asked as he sat on the couch, pulling out four cans of beer and some soju ( alcohol, simply). "Nah. I'm full after eating Jungwon's noodles. It's alright. But if you want something to eat, we can order it for you." Sunoo answered. Jungwon nodded along, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Jay refused and instead suggested watching a movie. "Now how would we watch a movie in a drunken state of mind?" Jungwon stared at Jay in disbelief. "True, but we can still enjoy it. Unless you want to play some board games. I haven't done that in a while." Jay added. After pondering upon the thought for a while, they all agreed on playing 'Uno.'

"Hyung, pass me the beer can." Sunoo asked, reaching his hand over across the table while sitting on the floor. "Are you sure? You already drank so much." Jay said, feeling worried. "I...I know...I just really want to drink.." Sunoo mumbled. He already had 5 shots of soju and drank 3 cups of beer— no more like chugging them down in one go. Jungwon knew there was definitely something that was bothering the older, but he didn't since they weren't really quite that close enough to be sharing personal information with each other.

"UNO!" Jay shouted as he held the last card in his hand. He glanced at Jungwon, who seemed to be out of it. It was obvious that everyone else other than Jay himself was drunk; he had high alcohol tolerance and could drink about 7 glasses without getting tipsy and losing his brain. He chugged a bitter wine bottle when he was 7, he found some hiding inside his father's room once, and due to stress at such a young age, he chugged a whole bottle down. Guess that built his experience.

He shook his head and stood up, carrying Jungwon to his room bride style, placing him on his bed, and tucking him in. He even pecked him on the forehead and left the room to drag Sunoo, but stopped in his tracks when he felt Sunoo's phone ringing on the table. He picked it up and saw the name Riki.

"YAH! BITCH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT?!" He yelped and pulled the phone away from his ears and clenched his chest in panic. "Uhm... hello, this is Jay. Sunoo is pretty wasted right now. I think you should come and get him." Jay answered after the stranger seemed to have calmed down.

"Uh, who are you, sir? I thought he was at Jungwon's house. WHY IS HE DRUNK?! IS HE IN A CLUB?" The stranger yelled once again, ripping Jay's eardrums. "For god's sake, will you please calm down? He is not in a club— he's at Jungwon's house, and I am a friend of Jungwon. We just had a few drinks, but I guess your friend has low alcohol tolerance. Please come and pick him up, write down this address." Jay rolled his eyes and peered down at Sunoo's wasted body laying like a dead man on the floor.

He gave Riki Jungwon's house address and hung up after the latter confirmed he had written it down. He placed Sunoo's phone on the couch and picked Sunoo up, laying him comfortably on the couch. He wasn't gonna lie, Sunoo was really pretty. But he must stay loyal to Jungwon.

After a while of waiting for Riki to arrive, he finally heard a knock on the main door and assume it was Riki. When he twisted the doorknob, he saw a tall dude— staring at the other in worry. "A-are you, Jay?" He asked, cursing himself for stuttering for no reason. "Yep. You must be Riki. Sunoos wasted on the couch." Jay led him to the living room and gestured toward the drunk boy snoring.

Riki sighed and placed both of his hands on the sides of his waist. "This asshat..." He muttered. "Oh, sorry... I'll handle the rest. Thank you for letting me know." He bowed, and as jay left the living room, Riki gently placed a hand under Sunoo's thigh and behind his back, lifting him up birthday style since that was what he had always done. "You big baby..." He smiled while carrying him to the car parked outside the house.

As he was trudging outside with Sunoo in his arms, he heard Sunoo voice out soft incoherent mumbles. "Huh?" He leaned his ears closer to the older's ears and waited for him to continue.

"Hmm... I like this smell...." He slurred, nuzzling his head in the crook of RIki's neck. It gave the younger chills, but he anxiously smiled. "You like... my smell?" He asked, expecting an answer, but in return, he felt a small peck on his neck. "Yeah. I love it." Riki was a blushing mess.

He gently opened the passenger door and placed Sunoo inside the car. He touched his neck and felt the peck on his fingers. "Shit..." He mumbled, dragging his feet to the driver's seat. "Don't do anything stupid, please. Let me drive in peace, okay?" He asked, getting ready to drive, but noticed that Sunoo wasn't buckled. He sighed and leaned his body towards Sunoo, face inches away from the older's lips. He gulped, grabbing on the belt and buckling the older, but as he was about to move away, he felt Sunoo grab his collar.

"Are you Riki...?"

"Y-y-yeah...what happened?"

Instead of answering the latter, Sunoo smirked and crashed his lips on the taller's. Riki froze. Sunoo moved his lips onto Riki's savoring the taste, while Riki sat there, malfunctioning. He could feel the slight taste of beer on Sunoo's lips.

The kiss lasted for 5 seconds, and Sunoo broke the kiss. "Ah, that was good..." He muttered, licking Riki's lips and pecking them one last time before passing out again.

Riki hoped no one saw that because that was the turning point for the taller. He was going insane. His heart was going crazy, he pulled back and fixed himself on the driver's seat, and drove off. He was very sure the older would forget about it when he was sober. It always happened.

But this was Riki's first-ever kiss. He regretted it because he didn't kiss back— and Sunoo was drunk. It was a drunk kiss. It meant nothing.

Right?