+Chapter 3+

The shop is now closed, and Felix had to leave for a date with his boyfriend so its time to go home. He exits the shop making sure everything is locked and makes his way to his car, starting the engine and making his way back home. He loved the drive back home as it was always very calming after a long day of standing and dealing with customers. Finally, he reached his driveway and made his way to his front door, stealing a quick glance at the neighbor's front door. He walked in and walked straight to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath with rose bath bombs, some candles, and bath salts, it's very relaxing. Once he gets out of the bath he feels much more relaxed and ready for bed, but he needs to eat some dinner first. He got into his pajamas and headed to his kitchen to take some leftover pizza from yesterday's lunch. He sat on his couch and turned on the kdrama he was watching. (Can ya'll recommend some drama's for me, I use Viki lol) Once he finished his pizza he decided to read a book out by his roses before bed. He stood off with a groan and placed his plate in the sink to be washed, then headed to his room to get a book. Once he found a book he liked he headed outside and sat on his hammock. Thoughts begin to fill his mind.

Sitting on my hammock reading a book I can't help but think about the neighbor. Who are they? Are they a family or just one person. Are they nice or mean. Would they care about the roses on their side or not? Just then he heard some rustling in the roses, and he thought maybe there was an animal in them. He quickly dropped his book and went to his knees carefully balancing on the hammock so as to not fall over. He carefully pulled the roses apart, being aware of their thorns and looked through the bushes. He couldn't seem to spot anything until...a face appeared. Both faces looked at each other in shock. Jisung stared at this beautiful person in front of him, His eyes similar to a feline yet had a whole galaxy in them. Nose sharp enough to cut the air, lips so full slightly showing his cute bunny teeth. 'Wow, he is beautiful'.

"....Uh Hi, I'm Minho.."

"....Oh, uh hi I'm Jisung..." With an awkward smile shared between the two Jisung seemed to get a little too distracted and nearly slipped off his hammock. Awkwardly he sat back up and chuckled nervously, 'He probably thinks I'm weird.'

"I like your roses.." His eyes had a sparkle to them that showed a whole galaxy, it was a gorgeous sight. Jisung was internally freaking out, this man was the definition of godly visuals. Everything started feeling a little awkward and Jisung realized he had been staring a little too long.

"Oh, uh thank you..." He gave a shy smile and bowed his head a little. "I have to get going, um goodnight.." Before he could hear the other's answer he quickly jumped off his hammock and ran inside. Once he shut the door he felt his heart beating rapidly, he slid down the door and sat on the floor but suddenly he remembered, he left his book outside. He groaned to himself, "Ugh Jisung what is wrong with you, get ahold of yourself." He got up and decided to just go to bed and prayed it wouldn't rain tonight. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you are all doing well! I hope you are enjoying this so far, please let me know if there are any misspellings or mistakes!! Love you all <3<3<3<3