Chapter 6

Izuku Pov

I came home after hours of arguing my case to the court. I won and got a huge chunk of Yen coming my way later plus that stupid fuck got put in prison for abuse of power and child neglect (all thought I don't believe I classify as a child but I digress). I got the rest of the week off as long as I did the homework they sent in the mail, and didn't hack anything illegally (which I don't do anyway unless it's to expose those who think they're in the right). I decided to go to the Digilab and convert some new data into Digimon. I got a Punimon and Koromon, but decided to talk with Mirei before going out to train them.

Izuku:So how have things been Mirei?

Mirei: Quite well actually. Thank you for asking Izuku. How about you?

Izuku: Better than what my life has been before I could bring my Digimon partners to the real world.

Mirei:Great to hear.

She said with a small smile and a nod.

Izuku:So have you heard anything around Kaloon or EDEN as of late?

Mirei:Let me see...

She opened her laptop and started to search for something.

Mirei:Well they added a new Digimon Gacha system for those who don't want to buy their Digimon off the black market... More new Digimon have appeared lately thanks to the newest update... More evolutions for Digimon...And much more.

Izuku: I see. Thanks for the information. I'll keep all those things in mind.

Mirei:No problem. Good luck.

I teleported out of the Digilab and to Kaloon. Once there I let Punimon and Koromon out with Biyomon to supervise in their training. As they trained I decided to read about the Digimon Gacha using my Digivice. Apparently they give you a choice of a solid rookie or in-training level Digimon with great stats when you do the tutorial draw and the rest of the draws from there are up to chance you could get something good or god awful from there. My Digivice started to beep.

Izuku: Biyomon, Koromon, Punimon it's time to call it quits.

They all came back and we went to the Digilab. I decided to let Punimon Digivolve first.

Punimon: Punimon Digivolve too...Tsunomon!

Koromon hops excitedly

Koromon:Me next!

I clicked Digivolve on the monitor for Koromon to Digivolve.

Koromon: Koromon Digivolve too...Veemon!

Veemon:Yes! I can finally shake my human Partner's hand

Veemon:Yes! I can finally shake my human Partner's hand. I'm Veemon nice to meet you buddy.

He said extending his hand. I smile at the little Blue Digimon's enthusiasm it reminded me of my own before finding out I was a hacker.

Mirei:If you would like. You could keep some of your Digimon in the Digifarm, and I can personally see to their training.

Izuku:That would be great. However I'll be out of school for the rest of the week, so I can train them for now.

Mirei: Very well.

Izuku: Come on guys. Let's get to were Tsunomon can Digivolve.

Izuku's Digimon:Right!

3rd Person Pov

In the Digital World Gankoomon defends any and all the Digimon he can from the monstrosities devouring the Digital World while using his X-Antibody.

Gankoomon X:Hurry everyone! Get to the the Digi Gate send yourselves to EDEN.

From the corner of Gankoomon's eyes were a Gatomon and a Black Agumon fighting to protect their friends. Gankoomon X suddenly felt it. The hopelessness that he felt with Izuku in two new humans that synced up with both the Gatomon and Black Agumon. He knows the other Royal Knights felt it as well because they soon contacted Gankoomon X.

Examon:Gankoomon go. I'll handle these clowns.

Gankoomon X:Thank you Examon.

As Gankoomon X was done talking to Examon the Gatomon got hit by one of the creatures and de Digivolved into Salamon.

Salamon:Ow...

Gankoomon X ran towards the creature fists raised.

Gankoomon X:Tetsu Geta Harite!!!!

Gankoomon X heavily punched the creature using his Tetsu Geta causing it to become nothing more than lines of code. When Examon showed up it gave Gankoomon X time to relax and talk with the young Digimon that stood their ground and fought.

Gankoomon X:Salamon, Black Agumon would you like to be heroes?

Gankoomon said kneeling down to the Rookie Digimon's level. Salamon got up and looked Gankoomon X in his "eyes" (visor) with a serious look its' eyes.

Salamon:More than anything!

Black Agumon nods.

Gankoomon X:Very well...

In the real world a boy with dark purple hair and a girl with blonde hair were talking using video chat.

Girl:Same old stuff huh...?

Boy:Yeah...god what a drag...

Girl:I know... I mean instead of just telling us outright that we can't become heroes how about they just give us a chance?

Boy:That just goes to show how screwed this society is...

???:That's why I'm giving those who believe they deserve a chance a actual chance to become a hero.

In the middle appeared Gankoomon X.

Girl:Who are-

Gankoomon X: I am Gankoomon X a Royal Knight Digimon.

Boy:How can you give us a chance? You're just a program!

Gankoomon X: Allow me to enlighten you.