Only Yesterday, Was The Time Of Our Lives

After the show was finished I went to the after party with Sebastian, we had a couple of drinks and mingled. There was a lot of photographers snapping images of everyone and their outfits. I smile for the camera with Sebastian's arm around me, we joke around slightly drunk at this point and the bright lights flash in our eyes. This week was a big deal for me, walking Victoria Secret and YSL - it was a dream come true!

"You looked amazing on the runway" Sebastian says with a toothy smile as he nudges me. "Thank you Seb, I can't believe it!". There was usually a lot of drama at Fashion Week and I wasn't about to start any with Lauren in regards to Chris, this evening was about celebrating me! Tonight was a combination of a dinner and after party, we sat down to eat as Adele and Elton John of all people performed. There was an empty seat next to me for my plus one but nobody came with me, I feel someone brush past me as i'm watching Adele perform not realising they'd sat next to me. I turn around and Chris is sat in a tight white polo, dark  skinny trousers and loafers with his arm around the back of my seat. I nearly jump out my seat at him being here, it was a nice surprise. "Hi baby" he grins, "Hello you, I wasn't expecting to see you here" I admit whilst giving him a tight hug. "I've been here all week, i've watched you walk Victoria Secret and YSL. I'm so, so proud of you. I wanted to surprise you on the final night after you walked incase me being here stressed you out". Urgh he's melting my heart not to mention, he looks fucking amazing.

Throughout the evening a lot of actors,actress and other influential people would come to our table to talk to Chris in particular, Lauren walks past a few times and I narrow my eyes at her as a warning to not come near us. We moved into the party section after a beautiful dinner and had a couple of glasses of champagne to celebrate, Chris' arm was around me holding me against him and my arms were around his neck looking up at him as we talk nonsense to each other half drunk. "You're so beautiful" he smiles as he moves a long strand of my brown hair behind my ear. "You're not too bad yourself Mr Evans, especially in this tight polo and skinny trousers" he laughs pulling me even closer to his body and that's when I feel it, the bulge in his pants pushing against my core. I close my eyes and quietly moan at the pressure making him smile. "Let's get out of here" he whispers in my ear and takes my hand making our way through the crowd.

We get back to my hotel room and straight away we're on each other. The clothes are discharded on the way to the bedroom and I can't wait any longer, I sink to my knees plunging Chris into my mouth, he cries with pleasure as I do my best work on him. He leans against the wall watching me as he tries not to come, he pulls me off him and I look up confused. "I don't want to cum yet, need to feel you" he pouts before pulling me into the bedroom and bending me over in front of the large window overlooking Central Park. I look back at him as he pushes into me coming to a halt he sighs happily.

The following morning I wake up wrapped in Chris' arms, the sun is just starting to rise and peek through the curtains, I lock my fingers with his and just for a moment I forgot about everything thats happened and I enjoy the silence and sleepy cuddles with my husband. I fell in love with Chris all those years ago and will always love him no matter what happens, I climb out of bed and go to the kitchenette closing the bedroom door behind me. I make a coffee and open my laptop to catch up with work emails, I come across an email from my assistant with house options and attached photographs. My heart sinks and I feel guilty at the fact of leaving Chris, maybe it was because every time we were drunk we slept together or maybe it's because I don't want to leave him. I could forgive and forget but it was easier said than done.