Norman Imagine

Argument Pt. 2

Readers POV

I was with my friend Sarah for 2 days now. I kept repeating the same thing I've had for days.
"I lost him," the same thing every day probably until I die. Wait... I die? I die! That will get rid of the pain, the suffering that I've been feeling for these 3 days.

When Sarah went to work I raced to the bathroom with a bottle of water. I searched my cabinet until I found the pills I needed. I took two out and sat on the edge of my bath tub. I breathed one last time,
"I love you, Norman. Im sorry," I shoved the pills in my mouth and swallowed them.
My world was going black belt before it did I heard my love's voice.
"No!" The last thing I saw was those beautiful blue eyes staring at me with tears falling.

I felt myself being rocked back and forth and liquid falling on my face.
"Please wake up. Please, please don't leave me." Normans cries crushed my heart into billions of pieces.
I tasted vomit in my mouth which only mean one thing.

Norman made me throw up, I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by amazing Georgia blue eyes staring back at me.
"Y/N? You're awake," Norman sobbed as he hugged me tightly.
"N-Norman," I stuttered.
"Yes?" I wiped the tears that were on still on his face.
"I love you, I'm sorry." tears filled my eyes now as Norman smiled down at me.

"I love you too. Just don't ever leave me again," I smiled through my tears.
"I promise, Norman. If you don't leave me." He leaned down and kissed me.

We both kept our promises and got married 6 months later and had 2 kids together: Colby Reedus and Lilith Reedus.