𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇 - 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧

𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 | 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭

 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 | 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭

the beat of whatever song was currently blaring through the speakers mixed perfectly with the blindingly colourful led lights flickering around the giant room crammed with people

the beat of whatever song was currently blaring through the speakers mixed perfectly with the blindingly colourful led lights flickering around the giant room crammed with people. the stench of alcohol and sweaty adults only further added to the atmosphere of the club and in the centre of it all proudly stood a boxing ring surrounded by a metal cage.

currently occupying the caged ring were two fighters who's fight had just started. the drunkards surrounding the cage screamed and howled all kinds of insults and bids as the fight was quickly progressing.

weaving in and out of the rowdy crowds that filled the entire club was a man who stood taller than most and stuck out like a sore thumb with his silver hair which shimmered with different colours courtesy of the led lights. though his expression remained blank, he was the most intimidating figure in the club and everyone knew better than to get in his way making it rather easy for him to reach the bar stationed on the right hand side of the club.

the bar was almost as busy as the fighting ring and lucky enough for joker, his friend wooin had been kind enough to save him a seat right beside him.

as always, wooin greeted the tall male with his signature sly grin and a half-hearted wave while sipping on the cold beer in his right hand.

"finished for tonight?" the raven-haired male had to raise his voice to be heard over the screams of the betters surrounding the fighting ring - the sounds of their panic making the corners of his lips quirk up ever so slightly.

he only received a grunt and nod in response from the white-haired fighter who took his seat and sipped on the fresh beer laying on the bar which had been awaiting him.

"everyone seems pretty riled up by these fights." wooin nodded his head towards the cage before he raised an eyebrow. "know who's fighting?"

joker nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and spun around to face the crowds of people surrounding the cage - only managing to catch a few glimpses of the two fighters currently swinging at one another. "no idea."