nico

Nico POV:

Just as me and Will managed to sneak away to sit in my cabin to eat, I saw from the windowsill a very irritated Annabeth following a very mischievous looking Percy.
Sighing, I placed my plate down to creak the door open. Will followed at my heels, watching Percy walk determined up to my cabin, hand raised to knock as Annabeth pulled him back,
            "Percy," she scolded, "Let it go!" She argued. As Percy broke out into song, singing 'Let it Go' from Frozen with a stupid grin on his face; only replacing 'The cold never bothered me anyway' to 'The water never bothered me anyway',  I didn't really find the switch funny, but Will watched on in amusement, causing me to crack a short smile. Snapped out of the brief moment, we then both drew our attention to a surprised Annabeth as she realized both our heads were out the door.
Schist.
            "Hey, Annabeth." I muttered, cursing in Italian under my breath.
            "HI NICO!" Percy yelled, breaking mid-verse, gasping for breath.
            "Did you guys need something?" I asked,
            "No." Annabeth snapped, shooting Percy a look. Finally catching his breath, Percy looked back up,
            "WHY am I not your type?" Percy finally asked. I gently face-palmed, finding myself staring at a disappointed daughter of Athena looking back between me and Will, slowly piecing together every detail, written all across her face. I panicked, looking between me and Will for a moment too long feeling my face growing red.
            "Percy c'mon, let's leave them be." She concluded, turning away from the cabin, Percy moped, looking between her and us, finally noticing Will behind me. He gasped softly, suddenly grinning like a mad man. I stopped.
           "Percy..." I turned to him, seeing Percy look for one last second. Before I could say anymore, he ran off loosely muttering something that sounded like "I NEED to tell Jason!" I groaned, already knowing what to expect when the news spread to the Zeus cabin. Turning back to Will in my own cabin, I caught him smiling wildly.
            "Will," I said, catching myself nearly smiling.
            "Death boy," Will grinned wider, making me grin back. "What was that about Percy, by the way?" He asked, scooping up the now room-temp' plates of food from the coffin-like beds of the Hades cabin.
            "Nothing, it was nothing." My smile faded as I looked back at Will, unsure what else to say. My crush on Percy Jackson --my feelings altogether-- had been one of my deepest secrets since the 30's. The most I'd spoken to Will was the torturous 3 days spent in the infirmary, per 'doctors orders.' Before my thoughts could finish, I caught Will's soft blue eyes studying me intensely. "Need something?" I queried, looking back at the son of Apollo. Finally, Will looked away,  
            "Did you like Percy too?" He asked. My insides froze.