"Welcome back!"

Click Clack!

Grandma closed the door and I was all alone now.

I was still staring at the large door, skimming through it until I saw a key-hole-like hole. It was high up that I think only Don could reach it but it didn't matter. I don't need to go pass this door to get to home.

This key hole was weird looking. A key doesn't fit in there. It is circular from where I saw, hmm...

Never mind. I thought while turning to my right side, there was nothing but normal white wall that covered the whole room although there were a few steps like thing that I didn't know what was it about.

Here. I put my hand on the wall, about the height of my neck in the central that was perfectly for me, only I or someone else that is the same as me could do this. But it will never happen because people might look the same but they are different, the fingerprints and stuff, not even if they are twins.

The secret door that was part of the wall began to open itself. Shone a dark hole that is the perfect height for me, not too big or too small. I slowly walked in and disappeared into the dark while the door closed and all was left was the empty room and the normal wall that was nothing wrong.

Tick Tack...

I walked into the dark room and the light began to open automatically, showing a normal storage room but instead of filing it with everything, it was all nothing but toys for kids. I looked on and started walking through. There were teddy, dolls, flute and all sorts of other toys, each of them brings a memory, a memory that was long forgotten, a memory that was owned by the Mamas and Grandma too.

Every time when a Mama was placed in a farm, they need to leave their toys along with the memories behind. They need to be cold towards the kids. Now that I think of it, it is actually quite cruel...

I continued walking until I saw a pile of paper boxes. Normally, people would ignore them but I was different, I knew there was a hidden door in there. The door got a lock with a password that only I knew about it, duh.

I entered the password and the door slowly opened, I walked in and in front of me, was a lot of bookshelves filled with books.

Hm, I am in the library then. I wonder where is...

"Welcome home, M'lady." A voice came from the upper floor of the library.

Oh.

Tick Tick Tick...

A lady with long curly brown hair and beautiful dark eyes, she wore a black and white maid dress and brown heels walked slowly down on the stairs. After she reached the ground floor, she took a small bow to me.

"My name is Diana. I am the household manager and a maid of Mrs. Carrie Ratri."
Diana introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Diana. I heard from my mum that you are her best friend and partner more that a master and maid relationship. So please call me by my name, Conny and Mum's too, I am sure that she would want that to!" I replied while smiling.

"Do you know that you are very much like Carrie?" Diana smiled back.

Hm...

"Now, please let me show you around, Conny."
—————————————————————————
"So, as you can see, this is the house library. If you want to find books that is nearly this year, it's all in the down stair. The older books is all on the upper level. If you can't reach some of the books, you can use the ladder on the edge of each bookshelf, it's moved by swinging it side to side. Every bookshelf has a name of the type of book that it stored labelled on the side." Diana said as we walked around the library,

We then walked out and there were the bright place with two long stairs that connected to the lower floor where the front entrance was and two doors and each side.

"Right now, we are on the upper level, although there is still an upper floor that contains a garden that Carrie calls it 'the sky garden' but there is no point going in there now since it's outdoor where we can hardly see at night."

"We are on the left side but it's depending on which direction you are looking so Carrie decided to make things easier by naming the sides. The side we are on is called 'Devil's Gate' since it's connected to the demon's world by going through the library. The other is called 'Starlight Room' because it got the storage room and bedrooms, the best place to see the stars as Carrie says it on this side. You know it sounds weird, right, Conny? Can you guess why Carrie would want to name the sides?" Diana explained and asked a question that made me fell deep into thoughts.

'Devil's Gate', 'Starlight Room'... Hmm. What do they had in common? Wait. I got it!

"Does it mean the demon world and the human world? Devil, is usually a bad thing and hell is for bad people. Starlight is usually referred to hope and wishes. And for us, Demon world is a hell and Human world is our hope of survival!" I answered with excitement.

"You're smart, my dear! It took me days to figure it out! And yes, you are right, Carrie said that there is a door that you could go to the human world on the 'Starlight' side." Diana said with a big smile.

"A door to the human world?" I asked with shock.

If that's true, then I could-

"Please don't get too excited, I searched a lot of time but I still can't that door. Carrie is the only person who knows it. But she is..." Diana cut my thoughts and said, she stopped at the sad part but I knew for sure what was it.

Carrie, my mother, she was dead...

'Diana, do you know why and how she died?'I wanted to ask, but this is not the time yet, not the time for this.

"Alright, it's time to move on. As you can see, in front, is the bedroom, I have prepared your room and it's right here." Diana continued and walked me to my room.

"My room is near so if you need anything, just press that button on that table and I'll be right there." Diana said as we walked in and pointed to the empty table.

"Do you want any computers?" Diana asked.

"Thanks! Can I have three that could all see cams for Grace Field?" I asked while putting my stuff on the shorter but longer table.

"Right, it will be right there." Diana said, then slowly walked out and closed the door without a sound.