2

It was Wednesday morning. Y/N spent all day yesterday cleaning the whole house. She wanted it spotless for her best friend.

A vibration came from the side table. It was her phone! She picks it up and accepts the call.

"Hey! I'm at the airport right now! I should be on the plan in about 30 minutes! I should be there by tonight!"

Loud voices and rolling luggage was found in the background of Quackity's voice. It was around 3 A.M for you, but around 12 A.M for Quackity.

"Alright! See you soon!" Y/N was clearly excited to see her bestfriend. A spike of happiness went through her limbs.

"See ya!" Quackity ends the call.

Y/N gets up from her bed and stumbles into the kitchen. She reaches up for the cereal on the fridge. Grinning the box, she brings it down and finds a bowl to put the cereal inside.

She begins to pour her favorite cereal into the bowl and decides to put no milk since she wasn't the biggest fan of milk. She takes her tiny bowl of the cereal and sits on the couch.

"I think a movie should be okay until It's time to get Q..."

She turns on a movie and devours her cereal slowly as the movie progresses. She sets her bowl down on the coffee table and drifts into a light slumber.

....
..
...
....

BUZZ. BUZZ.

..
...
..
....

A timer went off on her phone. It was already 12 P.M! She had one hour before she would meet her best friend.

Y/N rubs her eyes and stretches slightly. She grabs her phone and turns the alarm off and starts to scroll through Twitter.

 She grabs her phone and turns the alarm off and starts to scroll through Twitter

People on Twitter were freaking out due to this. A lot of comments were like "Meetup?", "Y/nity?", "Quackity has girlfriend now? NO!", blah, blah blahhh.

It gets tiring after a while since most of Quackity's audience were 11-14 year olds who would completely die for him. Shipping was also a big thing that people love to do for some reason.

I mean.. I dont mind it, but he's been my friend for years.. I don't even know how he feels about the ship.

Y/N gets up and goes to her room. She picks out an outfit and changes into it.

 She picks out an outfit and changes into it