.07

Seokjin's POV

Namjoon was kind enough to give me some of his clothes to wear for bed and show me where the guest room was. I quickly got changed in to the t-shirt and sweatpants that were given to me, then walked out of the guest room.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw one of the doors open. I stopped and saw Namjoon walking out of his bedroom, shirtless, only wearing sweatpants.

What did I do to deserve someone so fucking hot?

"You look good wearing my clothes." He said, leaning against the doorway of his bedroom.

I blushed and looked down at the clothes I was wearing. "Yeah, they're comfortable...and smell nice."

He chuckled. "Good to know." He said before stepping closer to me. "Since you're staying here tonight, is it possible for me to have that kiss now?" He said.

I blushed more and looked at him. "I suppose I can do that."

He pulled me closer, a soft giggle escaping from my lips as I placed my hands on his chest. He wasted no more time leaning in and pressing his lips to mine, giving my hips a gentle squeeze. The kiss started out slow, then quickly started getting more passionate and deeper, my hands moving to his hair.

"Well hello, you two, nice to see that you two are getting a lot more familiar with each other." I heard Yoongi say, making both Namjoon and I pull away.

"Oh no, don't let me interrupt." He said, running his fingers into his shoulder length hair.

Namjoon sighed in annoyance, looking at Yoongi. "Don't you have somewhere to go?"

"Actually, I do." Yoongi said before walking up and giving my ass a quick slap. "To go dream about my new soulmate and his nice ass." He said before winking at me, then walked over to the door next to Namjoon's, walking inside and shutting the door.

"He's such a pervert." Namjoon said under his breath.

"Yeah...but that's okay." I said.

He chuckled before slowly moving his hands down to my ass. "Yeah, he's alright once you look past his horny mind."

I laughed and looked into his eyes. "Do you have a horny mind, Mr. Kim Namjoon?"

He shrugged. "You'll have to find out when the time is right." He chuckled, then leaned down to peck my lips.

"Hey, no fair!"

I turned around and saw Jimin, wearing an oversized t-shirt.

"How come you get to kiss Jinnie first? What if I wanted to kiss him first?" Jimin said with a pout, crossing his arms.

Namjoon chuckled and looked at Jimin. "Sorry to break the bad news to you, Minnie, but I'm not the first one to kiss him."

"Who kissed him first?"

Namjoon looked over at Yoongi's bedroom door.