Chapter 2: an overprotective father (death warning!)

You come out and see there are multiple people in the house now but at this point you don't give a crap about it "you probably don't know them so I will tell you" Ussr says "this is my son his name is Russia" he says "hello ребенок" Russia says but you don't understand the last word because you don't know Russian so you just stare at him trying to figure out what he said "this is Poland" he says "hi" Poland says happily as he spreads out his wings "hi what are those?" You say to him "these are my wings they help me fly" he says "this is Britain and Germany" ussr says "and this is Finland" he says completing the introduction suddenly someone knocks on the door "we need to hide! It could be the police!" Britain says and everyone expect you runs into your room and you hear the door get slammed you go and open the door and see the police "hey kid have you seen some countries around here?" One of the police officers said "no sir I have not seen any countries around here" you said keeping their cover a secret "well would it be ok if you check your house to make sure?" They say "no sir I don't like people coming into my house" you said "okay then have good day kid" they say as you close the door and made sure they left "OKAY THEY ARE GONE NOW!" You yelled "are you sure lad?" Britain said opening the door "yes I'm sure it was the police but I got them to go away" you said, soon everyone was back in the living room suddenly you hear knocking again and it was too late for the police to be out there so you opened the door and saw nothing but you heard laughter (shit it's Brazil) you quickly closed the door "guys do you know anyone who laughs like that?" You questioned them "well lad, the only person who knows is not a real country none of us know who that is" Britain said you opened the door again but this time it was a girl standing in front of you she was much taller than an average woman "hello kid" she said as she walked into the room and you closed the door "is it really you lad?" Britain questioned her "da Britain who else would it be?" She answered "do you know about the laughter out there?" You questioned "oh right yes I do know it's clearly Brazil he is just so stupid sometimes but don't worry he's harmless" she says "oh I forgot to introduce myself the name's Soviet sunshine" she says suddenly the door gets kicked down and you see police officers "freeze put your hands up!" They said suddenly ussr starts laughing "what do you think is so funny!?" They say "because there's something about me that you don't know" ussr says "kid I want you to go to your room" ussr says "but why?" You ask "just go now!" He says you quickly go to your room and slam the door not realizing someone is in there with you "ah!" You scream "don't worry I won't hurt you" they say as you hear something bad happening in the living room suddenly its dead silent you open the door to see blood everywhere "Lad I think you got blood on my suit" Britain said "sorry Britain" Ussr said "I think you got blood all over my face" Poland said softly you go to the living room and see blood everywhere you saw Poland having his eyes closed because of the blood all over his face "dad please don't do that again when we are in the room" Russia said calmly with blood all over his face and clothes "what happened to the police officers?" You question "they left" ussr said with blood all over his clothes "our father has a powerful ability which can scare anyone off especially humans" Soviet sunshine says and gets out a bottle and starts drinking "I'm going to go was the blood off my face" Poland says as he runs to the bathroom while Britain and Russia are coming upstairs with him "ugh I hate it when I have to use my special attack it gets all messy" ussr says wiping the blood off his face you go upstairs to see Russia and Britain waiting for Poland to get out of the bathroom "you guys look like you got into a tickle fight and now waiting at the bathroom door" you said trying not to laugh Russia and Britain just stared at you with a serious face.