PROLOGUE

Emma Myers

I'm her at Jenna's bedroom staring at a picture that was hanging in the wall but mostly at her older sister .Little Jenna was sitting in her older sisters lap while Camila was sitting in the couch their were smiling in that picture.

Jenna's voice got higher than usual,
  "Emma do you really like my s-sister?,"her voice was shaking like she's afraid to know my answer.

"I'm not going to be a homewrecker,"the words that I uttered to her.I land my vision of sight in her.
"Not  anymore," I softly replied to Jenna.

"What will you do if someone tells you that she loves you?," her eyes got dilated while smiling at me.

I imagine my self in that situation she had asked  about .       "I would freak out and I will ask her questions that why she loves me,"     she nod then and smile while she's sitting at the middle of her quenn sized bed then she moves closer to my side and whispered      ,"I'm into you,Emma. Its like how my sister feel for Selena her wife."

I stand up from her bed and open her door and rin away fromtheir house, "Oh shot she's courageous enough to confess her feelings."I said to my self

I got inside a lesbian pub that the sign in it says"Little Elixerh .I walk  straight into the bartender and order a coffee that one of their drinks in here.

Maybe tommorow I will ask her since when Jenna knows that she can't her eyes off me.I got my cellphone and call one of my friends.Hunter (Tyler on Wednesday Addams Show).He quickly pic his phone up.

Phone call
[Wassup!,little rascal .]it's not his voice and I know its his husband's.

[Buddy .Someone confessed her feelings on me.What should I do?]I heard his snoring husband,Hunter in the other line.

[Don't freak out I know exactly the person who loves you.]  he giggles in the other line and let out a dreamy sigh . He's imagining again the day he confessed to Hunter.