track 2

july 9th, 2021.

 Liked by lilliandawson, jules4taylor, and 19,724 othersinhalerdublin It Won't Always Be Like This out now!

inhalerdublin It Won't Always Be Like This out now!

comments

@lilliandawson: cheer up baby's
on repeat 🎧
@ryanmcmahon_15: lily!! so glad you liked the song.

@user36: this is the album of forever

@user14: @natgrohl has juliette listened?
natgrohl liked this comment

@natgrohl: keep up the good work guys💯
@inhalerdublin: you too nat!
liked by bobbyskeetz

@user11: ITS PERFECTION? ELIJAH
ILY🫶

@joshjenkinson_: our best work yet fellas!
@greene.leo: isn't it your only work out?
liked by elijahhewson

-

"the album's fucking amazing guys, that's the problem!" juliette expressed to her tight knit group of friends.

ever since that night outside of her apartment, she could not talk to robert.

he had tried so hard, to apologize, over and over again. she couldn't accept it, it felt forced, or just like she didn't deserve it.

"well is it really bad thing they make good music? he could be writing bad songs about you," leo reasoned.

leo greene was a friend of lillian's, who was a friend of natalie. they introduced each other, and they hit it off almost instantly. since february 9th, 2020, nat and leo had been sickly infatuated with one another.

"did you hear 'my king will be kind' ? from what i grasped, they fucking hate that bitch! i'm that bitch, leo." she responded.

"i meant lyrical content wise, but i feel that."

natalie chimed in, saying, "trying to be oh so optimistic here, i feel like no one could write these words without truly meaning them," she shrugged. "maybe he really developed something."

"or this is his way of saying "fuck you", nat." she said. she really enjoyed the album and it pained her. how could someone she loved for ages write these words?

"isn't the dummer in the band, ryan i think, doesn't he seem like a gentleman? i think he's quite cute to be honest." lillian said, trying not to intervene with what to her, seemed a little silly since she knew, the pair, still had feelings for one another.