Pepe pls

((Your pov))
"Bby. Pls don't go." I mutter to myself as I watch tha rarest Pepe of them all walk out on me before my very eyes. Just before he takes his last step out of this building, he turns back for just a moment. I could see the pain in his eyes as he mouths "much Pepe. Too rare." I instantly gush into tears as I hear those beautiful words steak my heart. My mind starts racing as I relapse into memories of our time together.

I'll never forget tha first time we met. He was just starting his first part time job at my favorite restaurant. I sat down and ordered my food like I always do. I just loved their fried meme dinner, and I craved it just like a grandma craves bingo. He was assigned to bring my dinner to me. When he started heading towards my way with my fried memes, I could instantly feel my body heat up and my heart begin to pound, and it wasn't from the food this time... I think...

But none of that mattered once he begun to tripping over his feet and smash face first into my table, dramatically breaking it in half. Of course after that scene happened I asked if he was ok, but there was no response. All I could hear was a faint whimpering coming from tha rare Pepe. I looked down and noticed that he was shoving something back into his pocket.

Spaghetti? Tha fuck? "Um sir... Wouldn't a plate be a better storage place for your lunch?" He started screeching and furiously adding my dinner into his pocket as well. I stepped on tha remainder of the spaghetti still left on tha ground, and then his screeches got even louder and in an instant he karate chopped tha back of my leg, sending me ass first onto some man's hand.

Tha man started breathing heavily and had tha look of lust in his unibrow. He began to weez as his hand gropped my booty. Pepe stopped screeching and grabbed tha man's leg. In a fit of rage, Pepe stood up, pushed me off tha man, then hurled tha man into a nearby child. I was so pleased that he saved my anus from violation that I proposed to him on tha spot. We ended up getting hitched in that same restaurant. It was the happiest day of my lyfe.

Remembering those memories makes me want to smile/drive my car into a retirement home. I realize that I cannot live without my Pepe, for there he is tha rarest of them all. I begin running after him. It's a struggle since I lost my legs in nam, but I received some replacement legs from tha deli at Kroger. It was pretty rad there, I got myself a pair of wings too!

"PEPE! OH PEPE PLS DONT GO!" I shout to tha back of his head. He's still walking away not turning back for a second glimps.

((Time skip))

I've been chasing Pepe for tha last 2 minutes and it already feels like my lungs are going to explode. Suddenly, Pepe stops. I notice that he is reaching into his pocket and pulling something out. "...Pepe?" I mutter. He turns around in a quick flash and chucks a handful of spaghetti at my head, knocking me out.

That was tha last time I ever saw that rare Pepe of mine...

Tha next day I realize that I'm in a different area than before. It appears that I am in a bed of someone unknown to me. I turn my head to tha person under tha sheets beside of me. They peeked there head out and I gasped.

"... Shrek senpai?..."