Chapter IV

Romano

When the opportunity two weeks ago to tutor Holloway's daughter had arisen, I'd been repulsed.

I'd expected her to be nothing more than an ugly spoilt brat. 

I'd been partially correct. 

Spoilt = check. Even though it was a turn on to tame her.

The one thing I didn't foresee was that she'd be hot as fuck.

It was a babyish sort of hot, actually. Her lips were pouty, her eyes big and glowing. But shit, she was fuckable. Sure, she was a spoilt brat, but strangely, it just made me want to fuck her more. Made me want to fuck the brat out of her. 

Also made me angry because I wanted to be the one to spoil her, not her father. I definitely had the money - more than him, even - because of my Mafia. My business was dark, but it was successful.

When she said she was a virgin, I couldn't have been harder for her. I'd had many women - experienced, virgins, and everything in between - but fuck if I didn't love Coralie's virgin pussy more than anything. 

And fuck, her body. Luscious, bouncy tits, a tiny waist and a bubble butt worthy of a good spanking. Her hair, too. It made me want to fist it as I fucked her for the second time. 

I guessed every part of her turned me on.

"Come on, my room's upstairs." Her angel voice said from next to me as she fixed her skirt. Her eyes danced.

I smirked down at her, my dick already hardening again in my pants. 

I grabbed her ass, yanking her toward me so my hard-on pressed against her stomach. 

She closed the door behind us, and I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. She bounced for a moment, and I walked over to straddle her. 

I pulled off her shirt, and my cock instantly turned rock-hard at the sight of her lace-covered tits. Holy fucking shit. 

I ripped off the bra, and bent down to swirl my tongue around her nipple. It hardened under my touch. 

Coralie

My eyes rolled back, slightly cross-eyed when he licked my tit. I reached one hand down and rubbed at my clit, trying to soothe the tingles erupting and sending my whole body into pleasure-filled shivers. 

"Can I suck your cock, Sir?" I asked, looking up at him imploringly. The thought of his thick cock shoved down my throat made me wetter than anything.

"Fuck yes." He smirked down at me, then jerked his head toward the floor. "On your knees, my pretty little slut." 

I scrambled up off the bed, lowering onto the floor a couple feet away from the bed. My pussy clenched in anticipation, and I reached my hand down again to rub it.

But before I could do anything about the delicious, painful ache, his dark voice was in my ear, large hand pulling my arm away from my pussy.

"Ah, ah, ah." He chided condescendingly, "No touching yourself without my permission, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I whispered, eyes fluttering closed as he brushed his lips over my neck.

A moment later he was standing in front of me, dick purple-tipped and rock-hard even after coming five minutes ago. 

I might've been a virgin before today, but that didn't mean I didn't know how to suck a cock.

I swiped my tongue from the base to the hilt, swirling briefly around his tip. His hips jolted, and his hand grasped my hair, wrapping it around his fist twice until he held me on the precipice of pain. A drop of precum was already gathering on him, so I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick and sucked slightly, the salty flavor making my clit throb.

He groaned, pushing my head slightly in encouragement. "I bet you're wet as fuck right now." He rasped.

I hummed in agreement around the wide girth of his cock, and his hips jerked again. Holding my head still, he shoved his cock down my throat, and I choked. 

He held himself inside my mouth for a few moments, before letting up and pulling out a little. He plunged in and out, in and out, fisting my hair tightly. 

"Fuck." I looked up at him through my lashes, and he groaned at the sight, tilting his head back. 

I held my hands on my knees, taking it, trying to resist the urge to finger myself and dull the neediness curling in my core. 

"Shit, I need your pussy." He groaned from above me. "My seed belongs in your cunt, beautiful." He pulled himself out of my mouth, yanking me up by the hair. Fuck if it didn't make me wetter. 

He jerked his chin toward the bed. "On your hands and knees, fuckdoll." I obliged.