Boss

~ Miguel is your boss whom is very cold towards you, little did you know he had a soft spot for you~

- Y/N POV -

Another day in this boring workplace, there's literally nothing for me to do here, it's so frustrating to have no spider powers in a place full of people with them, and on top of that, my boss Miguel is just the worst, He's so annoying and cold to everyone. 

Just before I went on break, I heard my name over my small speaker in my office. "Y/N. Come to my office, we need to talk." Miguel said as he spoke over the mic. I responded in a quick "Okay." and left.

I don't know why i'm feeling scared, I've been in his office a million times, but this time, it just felt weird, the way he talked to me over the speaker sent chills all over me, I push open the door and walk in, His eyes scan my body really quickly before shooting back down onto his work on the table. "Sit down." He demands, I scurry over to the seat and plop myself down. "So, what did you want to talk to me about Sir?" I question, He pinches the bridge of his nose using his fingers, He stands up and walks around from his desk, he leans on his table and stares at me for about a minute before finally speaking.

"It's..it's just.. You're the only person here without any powers, yet.. i've .. ugh." He groaned, staring at the ground, I could tell he was stressed, but what for? "yet?" I ask, he kneels down to reach my height, He's still taller, even when i'm sitting down, he leans closely into me and whispers..

"I have feelings for you Y/N, don't try to deny that you don't either, I can tell." My cheeks slowly heat up, he smirks at my reaction. "I- i don't know what your talking about sir." "Call me Miguel." he demanded. "Sorry-.. Miguel, i don't know what your talking about." I lied, I knew exactly what he was saying, and damn, he wasn't wrong, I can't say I haven't developed feelings for him, I mean.. who wouldn't? He's so damn hot. "Don't try and lie to me Y/N, Stand up." I stood up, like a dog getting orders from it's owner, I was so damn obedient towards this guy. He pinned me to the wall and looked into my eyes as he spoke. "Do you want this?" I nod, I can't believe i'm getting pinned to the wall by my boss, holy shit, He lifted me up, still pinning me to the wall, my legs hung around his waist, before I could react, I felt his lips against mine.

His lips were warm, soft and delicate, I felt his lips slowly part after a while, I parted mine as well, catching my breath after that long kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth the second I parted my lips, our tongues danced together as I let out small and soft moans. My tongue brushed over his fangs slightly, whilst we were making out, somebody walked in. "Hey Miguel-" said Gwen. Miguel stopped the kiss and turned around to face Gwen, still holding me around his waist. "I- I'll come back later." Gwen stuttered. She left , probably traumatized from what she seen, I couldn't help but chuckle. "What are you laughing at hermosa?" HERMOSA?! HOLY FU- anyway. "Nothing- wait, did you just call me beautiful?" I blushed, He grinned, looking at me lustfully. "So what if i did?"

(a/n: this was short, but there will be longer ones dw!) > 609 words <