šš€š‘š“ 7~

At Bakery....

Y/n went Inside the bakery to take notes,that time Anna was having the Baby Erica...

(here Unkown person will be refered as U/n..)

𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝚂𝚃....!!!!

U/n: Hello Mam,The baby's Father was there,Can u pls give the baby Mam!!

Anna: Ohh..But how can i trust u!!

U/n: Mam see the baby is Going to cry i think see the facial Expression of the Baby,Her Mom also not here baby's father is waiting there See Mam...!!

There the unkown person shows a Masked Guy That is KANG!  put mask to hide his face from Y/n!!
to take her daughter.

Anna: i see tell him to come here and i'll give him his Baby!!

Unkown person tells this thing to Kang,Kang came forward to take the Baby!!

Finally Kang take the baby and without any confusion making there he slowly went towards his Car!!
And.......
𝔾𝕆ℕ𝔼.........🚘

Y/n came in and found that baby(Erica) is not here with Anna!
Y/n start to panick and sweat!!

Y/n: Miss.Anna,where is My Baby i left her with u know????

Anna: Oohhh...u r here,Y/nahhh baby's father came and told me to give her she also started to cry,So i gave her(Erica)  in his(kang) hands and she stopped Crying Y/n..

Y/n: 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢𝗢!!!!!!!This can't...This can't Happen....

she fell down while crying in that place,Anna don't know what to do....

Y/n: Anna p---pls pls can u say any i..i--identification of that person!!

Anna after thinking for while she said,

Anna: Hmm..No Y/n i don't see his face cause he put a black mask in his face!!
but when he took baby in his hands
I notice that he is wearing a snake ring in his Middle finger!!

No Y/n i don't see his face cause he put a black mask in his face!!but when he took baby in his hands I notice that he is wearing a snake ring in his Middle finger!!

(The ring that kang is wearing)

Y/n: 𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗼...𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗜𝗠!! 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗠!!!

Y/n Scream from her lungs and started call that one person she used believe in her life 𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀!..

𝙾𝚃𝙿....

𝙽𝚘𝚕𝚊: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚜..𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝??

𝚈/𝚗:  𝙽--𝙽𝚘--𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙰,𝚑𝚎(Kang) 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊!!! 𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙰...

𝚈/𝙽  𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕,𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!!

Present......

Nola: Y/nahhh....See me dear..See me what happen Y/n??Where is Erica??
who took Her...???

Y/n was sitting at the bakery with only her body her soul flies away when he(kang) took erica!!

Nola: Y/n pls talk something,then how can i know Y/n see me,First stop crying!.....

Nola wipes the tears of Y/n and hug her tightly and ask her..

Y/n: No---Nola Nola he...he Took Erica with him Nola...

Nola: Who Y/n?? Tell me everything without Crying!..

Y/n: 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆!!(she screamed) he took my Erica with him Nola....

And Y/n told everything Happend here a few mins Ago.....

Nola: 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧!!!???(Nola cooled her self for Y/n to keep her tight)

Y/n: Nola come lets goo to police and file a complain against him!!

with that Y/n stand and start to walk,
Nola stop her....

Nola: Where r u going Y/n?? We can't do Anything, Kang  is a Biggest Bussiness Man police won't take any complaint against Kang, if they took that means they r going to regret that Soon!!

Y/n: then how??? How can i bring my Baby here...idk!!!! I want Erica here with me!

Nola: I am having a idea, tell me u r okay then we can goo to HIM!!!

y/n: I am okay for every thing,if my erica comes safe here Means!!

Nola: Kang Done this illegaly,So how we also Go in illegal way.....

Y/n: what are u speaking,speak clearly!!!

Nola: Lets Go to the 𝗠𝗔𝗙𝗜𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚!!
𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞(𝗝𝗞!!)He can do anything he is underworld king and Worlds biggest bussiness Man,
He is My Boss only...some of them only know him as MAFIA!!
SO LETS GO TO HIM....

😳😳😳😳

To be continued.....~

💜💜💜