2

^ Birthday Pawty ^

☁️

The sounds of kids cheering and confetti blasters flying filled the air.

It was a special red-eyed boys birthday!

" Happy birthday to katsukiii~ " everyone sang, some off-key as others had voice cracks.

" Happy birthday toooo~ you~! "

" Make a wish kiddo! " his uncle shook his shoulder and smiled over his shoulder at the cake.

And just like that, the candles went out as he blew his hot ass breath on the cake.

The adults cringed at this and so did author.

" What'd ya wish for bud? "

" A dog! A cool one! That breathes fire! "

" You're not supposed to tell us silly ! "

The boys mother ruffled his hair and laughed.

" It's time to unwrap gifts! How about Your parents go first? " another blonde woman perked up, katsuki's aunt.

" Gimme the box! "

" Woah there! Gentle now kiddo! " Masaru warned, gently placing the box on the table.

" Whatever.."  the boy huffed before opening the bright orange box.

" What the.. I didn't want a pillow! " he almost through a fit before the 'pillow' tackled him to the ground.

" AH! Stop! That tickles! " the boy laughed as the dog  continued to lick his face.

The adults laughed as most of his cousins were jealous and glared.

" Wh..what'a good dog.. "

" Is it a girl or a boy ? " the ashy boy asked💀.

" She's a girl. " his mother replied through her teeth, jealous of her son.

" Oh. Thanks mom. "

The woman suddenly dropped the plate she was holding, the sound of glass shattering on the ground filled everyone's ears as they all cringed.