Chapter 1: The Unexpected Roommates

INT. PACK THORN UNIVERSITY, FRESHMEN DORM ROOM - DAY

The camera pans across a small, cramped dorm room. Posters of rock bands line the walls, and a messy unmade bed takes up one corner. Clothes are scattered across the floor, revealing a carefree and adventurous atmosphere.

Meet JOONG (early 20s, handsome, and confident), a notorious playboy with a cocky smile and an irresistible charm. He casually lounges on his bed, scrolling through his phone, seemingly unbothered by the world around him.

Joong's roommate, DUNK (early 20s, quiet, reserved, and slightly nerdy), sits at his desk, surrounded by textbooks and notepads. He wears glasses, his hair neatly combed, and his posture shows an air of intelligence.

JOONG
(smiling)
Hey, I'm Joong. The coolest guy on campus. You must be my roommate.

DUNK
(looking up from his books)
Hi, I'm Dunk. Nice to meet you.

Joong jumps off his bed and saunters over to Dunk, extending his hand for a handshake.

JOONG
(grinning)
So, Dunk, what's your story? Straight-A student? Future Nobel Prize winner?

DUNK
(smiling shyly)
Well, I do take my studies seriously. But I'm not sure about the Nobel Prize just yet.

Joong chuckles, intrigued by Dunk's reserved nature.

JOONG
(smirking)
Well, Dunk, get ready for a wild ride. We're going to make this year one to remember.

DUNK
(raising an eyebrow)
Really? And what does that entail?

Joong leans closer to Dunk, whispering conspiratorially.

JOONG
(laughing)
Parties, pranks, and adventures beyond your wildest dreams. Trust me, you won't be the same after this year.

Dunk looks skeptical, unsure if he's ready for such a drastic change.

DUNK
(softly)
I'm not really into parties or pranks, Joong. I prefer a quieter life.

Joong's smile fades slightly, but he quickly regains his composure.

JOONG
(nudging Dunk playfully)
Come on, Dunk! You need to loosen up a bit. College is about more than just books. It's about experiencing life, making memories, and growing as a person.