Chapter 3

INT. CAFETERIA - DAY

Joong, a charismatic and outgoing student, enters the bustling cafeteria after a long day of classes. Unbeknownst to him, Dunk, he's shy and introverted Roomate, follows him from a distance.

Joong joins the line to order his food, while Dunk hesitates, unsure of whether to approach or not. After a moment of contemplation, Dunk gathers his courage and decides to join Joong.

INT. CAFETERIA - SERVING COUNTER - DAY

Joong and Dunk stand side by side, eagerly awaiting their turn to order. They exchange nervous glances but say nothing.

Finally, it's their turn. Joong confidently orders his favorite meal, while Dunk quietly follows suit, mimicking Joong's order.

INT. CAFETERIA - TABLES - DAY

Joong and Dunk find an empty table and sit down to enjoy their meal. Just as they start eating, their classmates - Sean, Typhoon, Maitee, and a girl named Bee - spot them and decide to join their table.

SEAN
Hey, Joong! Mind if we join you guys?

JOONG
(smiling)
Of course, join us!

The group takes their seats, and the atmosphere becomes livelier. They engage in friendly banter and laughter, making Dunk feel more comfortable.

TYPOON
So, what are you guys up to tonight?

MAITEE
There's this new club that just opened. We were planning to check it out. You guys should come!

JOONG
(excited)
Sounds like a plan! What do you say, Dunk?

Dunk hesitates, feeling unsure about going to a club. But after a moment of contemplation, he finally nods in agreement.

INT. CLUB - NIGHT

The group arrives at the club, greeted by pulsating music and vibrant lights. They find a booth and settle in, ordering drinks.

Joong and the others, except for Dunk, grab their glasses and begin to enjoy the night. Joong, in particular, indulges in the drinks, gradually losing himself in the party atmosphere.

INT. CLUB - DANCE FLOOR - NIGHT

Joong, now slightly intoxicated, leads the group onto the dance floor. He dances with wild abandon, drawing the attention of other club-goers.

Dunk, on the other hand, remains seated, observing Joong's uninhibited behavior with a mix of amusement and concern.

INT. CLUB - BOOTH - NIGHT

Joong returns to the booth, his face flushed with excitement. Dunk watches him, unable to contain a chuckle.

DUNK
You sure know how to have a good time, Joong.

JOONG
(laughing uncontrollably)
I can't help it, Dunk! This place is amazing!

As the night progresses, the group continues to enjoy themselves, forming an unexpected bond. Dunk, though initially hesitant, feels a sense of belonging among his classmates.

INT. CLUB - CLOSING TIME - NIGHT

The club's closing announcement echoes through the venue, signaling the end of an unforgettable night. The group gathers their belongings and prepares to leave.

EXT. CLUB - NIGHT

As they step out into the cool night air, Dunk and Joong exchange a knowing look, their bond strengthened by the shared experience.

JOONG
(smiling)
Thanks for coming tonight, Dunk. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

DUNK
(grinning)
Yeah, thanks for dragging me along. Turns out, I had a great time.

They share a genuine moment of connection before bidding farewell to their classmates and heading their separate ways.

FADE OUT.