How a Club Evening could be remembered?

After the Debut Jade, Saraya and the 4 Horsewomen went to a bar near the Full Sail. They wanted to celebrate the Debut of Jade.

"Girls, this is long overdue! The Last Time all of us went out, was when you were in England last time... JADE AND BECKY, don't cause a drinking contest like last time!" Saraya looked both right in the Eyes, to make sure, she was serious this Time.

--- FLASHBACK ---

Jade left the Warehouse 34 in Newcastle-upon-Tyne after a Indie Show, where she wrestled Candy Floss. She walked out just to be greeted by a Car Horn. A Female stepped out of a Van and smirked. "Ruby come here, you Naughty Girl!" Jade shook her Head. There is only one Person, who greets her like that. "Bloody Hell, Raya! Why always greeting me like that?" The Two British hugged and Raya asked: "Lemme Guess, still no Car?" Jade shook her Head. "Nope, I have my Licence but i'm not really into driving Cars." Since Jade got her Licence, she only sits behind the Wheel, when her Mother or a Friend sits Shotgun, except Nights, because Jade hates Driving in the Dark.

Jade went to the Van and her Eyes went wide. She saw Ashley (Charlotte), Rebecca (Becky), Pamela (Bayley) and Mercedes (Sasha). A loud Scream went out of Jade's Mouth. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "Well, first We're celebrating your Match and also we gotta make a Video." "What kind of Video?", asked a confused Jade. "We'll tell you when we're in Norwich", said Saraya. This confused Jade even more. "You Girls know, that i hate Secrets!" "Yes, but we don't care and now, sit in the Car and gimme a Hug", said Pam, the Hugger. After the words got said, Jade stepped in the Van and gave Pamela a nice Hug, but to don't let the other girls get all jealous, she hug the other girls too. "Not gonna like, but you Finisher looks damn painful! I don't want to be on the Receiving End", spoke Mercedes. "I know it looks painful, after all it is in the Top 20 of Most Painful Female Pro Wrestlers Finishers by Cultaholic and Top 10 of WrestleLamia", came from the laughing Jadelyn. (Not in Real, just for this Story)

After six hours of driving, the six girls arrived in Norwich. But what Jade didn't expect, that they arrived at her Mother's Home. "What are we doing at My Mother's place?", asked Jade. "We will tell you, when we are inside", spoke Rebecca. The six went in the Apartment of Jade's Mother, where Ava was already waiting. "So, now tell me, what are we doing here?", Jade asked. "To be honest the girls got something for you", said Ava. Jade was curious what the girls have for her. Ashley pulled something out of her Laptop Bag and it was a WWE Developmental Contract. "AAHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Jade was suprised and shocked. "What ya waitin for Lass?" Rebecca spoke, she knew her a long Time. She was the Manager of Sweet Saraya, Britani Knight and Jade Sabin in the British Indie Wrestling Area. Jade didn't wait and signed it immediately. "So with that now done, we gonna go out and celebrate this!", Saraya spoke to Jade. "The Contract is safe with me, we don't wanna ruin it, right?" Ava knew how this could end. 

After 30 Minutes, Saraya came back down with Jade, when the Girls except Saraya noticed something, which her Mother already knew, since she made that dress herself. "Jadelyn, i think the Girls wanna know something, talk in the Living Room, i will make some Tea for you", spoke Ava softly to her Daughter. They went in the Living Room and Jadelyn got nervous.

 They went in the Living Room and Jadelyn got nervous

(only the dress, the rest of the body is unimportaint)

"That Dress is georgious!" Mercedes looked it from nearly all perpectives. "Mumma made it abut uh... yes the Colors have a reasons... Girls, I'm Lesbian" "We have no Problems with it, that makes you even more Special and now let's go Celebrate!" Ashley spoke it out, making all Girls chuckle. "Alright, but uhhh who's driving?" "I'm driving, i don't like drinking, i want to remember my life", spoke Pam and everyone laughed. 

--- TIMESKIP  2 HOURS ---

The six Girls were in the Club. Except Pamela, everyone was already tipsy. "Jadelyn, there's no way ya can drink this Irish Chick under the Table!" Rebecca looked at Jadelyn, who got challened to a Drinking Contest. "Oh Hell NO! I'm not carring your drunk asses back!" Ashley doesn't like, where this is going. "We'll see who's the Last Women Standing Becks!" And so began the Drinking Contest between Ireland represented by Rebecca and England, represented by Jadelyn. Both started with Beer but as longer the Contest went, they switched to Booze. After 8 Beer, 6 Glasses of Whiskey and 6 Shots both gave up, when both Heads simultaniously hit the Table. "Stupid Twats!" Saraya knew, that this would happen. "I knew, this is gonna end this Way", spoke Pam, while she and Ashley carried Rebecca to the Van what Mercedes and Saraya were doing with Jadelyn.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

"We really took it too far." was the Only thing Jade was saying. BEcky only nooded and all six left Full Sail to have a nice Evening.

--------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER

I'm sorry it took me way too long but I had some other problems to take care of and now with the time I have I thought okay let's write the story

I hope you enjoyed the first real chapter and you can still sugess, With who Jade should be in a Relationship (except for her best friend Saraya)