Summoned To A New World

3rd POV:

After the class was whisked away, we see them laying on the floor inside what looked like a church.

Y/n: What the hell just happened?, we were just in class a second ago.

Hajime: I don't know Y/n, but I think we are somewhere totally not in are world though. Because I've never seen this place anywhere in Japan before.

???: Welcome to Tortus, Hero and Companions. We were expecting you to arrive, I'm the current Pope of the Saint's Church, you can call me Ishtar Lombard. Let's get know each other from now on, no need for conversational greetings.

We see a man in his 40's with a long grey beard with Turquoise eyes, dark grey bushy eyebrows, and wearing a Pope outfit

Ishtar then gives the group a friendly smile that kind elder would give you.

( Time Skip )

We now see the Aiko and her class in a few 10 meter long dining tables, lined up side by side. As the class was sitting Pope Ishtar started to explain the history of their world and about the war between humanity and monster that has been ongoing for several centuries, Ishtar then started to tell them about their god Ehit that called upon a Hero to help in their aid between the war of monsters and humanity.

But know Pope Ishtar has said that Ehit has called the class because something happening in their world, and that the class was called them to aid them once more in another upcoming war. Of course both Aiko and Y/n were immediately against this.

Aiko: Please don't joke around!, I'm not risk the lives of my students for some war!

Y/n: Yeah I agree with Aiko sensei, Because one, I'm going into a war I don't even know about, two risking my life for people I don't even know, And three.. RISKING MY LIFE FOR A WORLD I WASN'T EVEN BORN IN!

Aiko: Y/n is absolutely right, you can't just expect me to be ok with sending my students into war!

Ishtar: I understand how the both of you are feeling, However.... It's impossible for you to return now-