Prologue: Gathering the casts

A man stands alone in a large empty room with only a door at a wall leading an exit. He seems to have a crown on his head as he smirk and let out a small chuckle. The Librarian grew excited.

Blackjack: hmhmhmhm. A fun story begins.

Black Crown: *concern* sir? Are you alright?

Blackjack: *smiles* define "alright" about me?

The crown had nothing to say as the librarian brought out a book from his sides and opens. It glows bright yellow aura covering the entire room with it's light.

A moment has passed and the light dies down, a portal appeared in front of them a few meters away. Out came teenagers with similar clothing as they scream on top of one another.

The Students: AAAAAAAHHHHH- *thud!* OOF!

A large variety of groaning and annoyed voices covers the air.

Blackjack: hey class 1a! You guys alright?

The Students: Fuck you!/ No!/ No...

Blackjack: good!

-Line Break-

Few minutes passed and things started to calm down, well sort off. Some couldn't really take this lightly after being dragged so suddenly from their routine or their business.

Bakugo: OI! Explain why are we here?!

Blackjack: silence you pineapple hoe I am busy bringing your remaining friends.

He stares at the portal waiting, completely ignoring the barks from the blonde dog while few where secretly or opening laughing at him. Bakugo growls at those that were laughing which got them to look away, he turns back to the man as sparks started appearing from his hands.

Bakugo: I don't know who you are but I don't like being looked down on. You wanna mess with me you weakling!

Blackjack: how ironic coming from you.

Bakugo: what the hell is that suppose to mean!?

As he continue to spout out his anger at the same time sparks starting to appear more from his hands. Blackjack chuckles to himself still looking at the portal, unfazed by his anger.

Bakugo: OI! Don't ignore me you extra!!

Kirishima: Bakubro calm down!

Kirishima and Denki quickly apprehended the Pomeranian by holding both his arms. The blonde continues to shout or bark towards the librarian. Everyone else were trying to understand what is going and what are Blackjack's motives, they could fight him but their instincts are telling them not to.

Uraraka: guys what should we do?

Iida: that's the thing, what can we do?

Mina: we could charge at him all at once? I mean we still have our quirks.

Sero: yeah we can take him!

Izuku: I won't be so sure.

They turn to the broccoli boy in confusion.

Mina: what do you mean deku?

Izuku: we don't have our equipment nor know what is his true strength. He has not attacked us yet meaning he his planning something, but what?

Iida: I see, then if what he said about bringing others is true. Who are they?

Izuku: ...we could wait? *shrugs*

With nothing to think about how to get out, all they could do is wait which irritates Bakugo since he wants to get out of this place. They could use the door but it won't budge one bit so that's out, nothing special happens for few minutes before they hear screaming from the portal.