Mr. Suicied 2/2

It's now at where I live currently, an apartment with my mum and we're happy. My mum says that maybe I should go out with my friends and I agree immediately, knowing I might not ever have this chance again.

As soon as I get to see my friends we go to this back alley type place and stick there for a while before one goes out and I explore.

While alone, I find myself in an old landfill site, looking inside an abandoned shed. In the she'd it's filled with shadow and I see a peculiar mask in front of me. Curiosity says to go towards it and I do, only leading to another death. It only happens to be the perspective of my friend I'm seeing and as soon as he dies it goes back to me. I had left. I had been safe somewhere else, seen abandoning my friend and I'm nowhere near the junk yard anymore.

Now as I walk, I'm farther into a place with houses and I see a man down the road. I couldn't see his face, all I knew is I got the spin chilling feeling from him.

I ran. I ran so far until I see my aunt's old house, seeing a blond woman in a long pink dress, reading. I call to her and she doesn't answer.

When I get closer, the man in that leather mask catches me and I thrash, starting to panic as we get closer to her. I get him off of me and hit her multiple times, she only noticed the last one. With a smile on her face, she asks, "What's wrong?" And I'm clearly distressed. I see the man and duck, "Maybe you can take me when I'm older? Suicide rates would be higher then-" I'm sad I'm not making that up. My brain made me say STUPID SHIT.

I try to hide as I see his gloved hand's go over the half wall, trying pleading and hit the woman again to get her attention so I could hide under her long dress, but she was to slow and I could see that grin as he cocks his head and takes a swing at me. I'm not done yet, I block out the stab with piece of cardboard, watching in horror as it folds and tears. I kick at him and try to make a run for it. Everything goes red as he takes multiple jabs at me. I can see in white, faded letters as he takes jabs at my rips, arms, and neck.

At this point I wake up, out of breath. What the fuuuck.