Fang-some mystery

We see everyone at Vampire Rock as we see them crossing a bridge.

Daphne: I knew Vampire Rock was big, but not this big.

Velma: It's going to be harder finding the Hex Girls than we thought.

Dimitri: Just remember everyone, don't look down.

Shaggy and Scooby then looked down and saw how far down the waterfall reached as the two freaked out and then ran back to the others.

Link: Dimitri said to not look down.

Fred: We need to split up.

Ashton: Right, We'll check out this way and Shaggy and Scooby can check the other direction.

Shaggy and Scooby then looked at each other and then came to Velma and Daphne.

Shaggy: Vacation has really brought us closer together. It's a shame to split up now.

Ashton: Too bad Shaggy. If we want to save the hex girls from becoming blood sucking weirdos we have to cover more ground

Dimitri: How about this, if you both want to feel safe then Link, Chopper and Usopp can accompany you.

Shaggy: Alright.

We later see the group were seen searching around in the entrance of a cave.

Velma: Vampire Rock seems to be just that. Solid rock.

Dimitri: There's gotta be some kind of secret way in.

Daphne then fell on the rock she was leaning on revealing a secret entrance as they saw it.

Daphne: You were saying?

We go to Shaggy and Scooby's group as we see them along with Chopper and Usopp looking tired.

Shaggy: Like, we'd walked all the way around this creepy rock.

Usopp: And we haven't even found a single clue.

Then howling was heard as they took notice.

Shaggy: Like what was that? (looks at Scooby) Like quit kidding around, Scoob.

Usopp: We're not in the mood for jokes.

Scooby then pointed behind them as they turned to see three dingos coming out.

Shaggy: Dingo dogs!

Chopper: AAAAAH!!!

The dingo dogs start going towards them, and we later see the rest of the gang walking in a secret entrance.

Fred: Secret passages always lead somewhere.

Velma: Hmmm. Right now, we should be experiencing total cave darkness. But we're not, so....

Dimitri: There must be light ahead.

They saw light coming from behind curtains as they went through them and looked to see there were fans, lights and projectors.

Daphne: Wow! I was expecting a vampire's lair to be more.... I don't know, spooky.

Zelda: (Points at lanterns) Are those lanterns?

Dimitri: Yeah and they didn't light themselves. Someone was here before us.

Velma: They also used the equipment. This fan is still warm.

Fred And so is this light. This equipment's been used all right. The question is why?

Velma: And where?

Daphne: And by who?

Ashton: Let's keep looking there must be something that we're missing

We see them continue to search the cave for any other clues as Daphne notices some light down on the ground. She then went to investigate as she then stepped on a button which opens a hidden door to another room filled with stuff as she enters.