Lacrosse!Crush x Reader

You walk down the halls with your best friend talking about tonight's lacrosse game. "Come on y/n you have to go, c/n is playing tonight he's been out for weeks because of his wrist!" she shouts at you while holding your shoulders and shaking them.

"I don't know b/f/n, after last week I don't think I should." You say stopping at your locker and grabbing your backpack. "I just think that avoiding him is the easiest thing to do it's not like we're friends." You guys start walking to b/f/n's car only to be stopped by someone.

It was c/n.

You stutter trying to form a sentence. He stops you before you can actually say anything. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asks looking down at you, blocking you from the door. You look at b/f/n. She annoyingly nods her head fast with her thumbs up and a huge smile.

"Sure."

"I'll meet you in the car." b/f/n says before slipping behind c/n and walking out the door.

"Have you been avoiding me?" He asks while walking you to the locker rooms. You guys arrive to the boys locker room so you lean against the wall.

"Yeah actually why do you care." You say, rolling your eyes at him annoyed. He steps closer to you.

"I just thought you liked me I missed making you go all red." He says teasingly while stepping even closer attempting to put him arm on the wall next to you before you push it off.

You push him away from you and step away slightly. "Me? Like you? Yeah right." He steps closer again.

"Oh come on I know you do."

"Yeah after the party last week I think I'm good I'll like someone else." He freezes.

He has a puzzled face. "So you saw us?" He says with a serious tone. "Look I was a little drunk so it just happened. Actually I kind of thought she was you. I thought I was kissing you."

Your face goes bright red. You stutter again trying to spit out your next sentence. "Wait so you do like me?" You ask standing still and playing with your fingers.

He lets out a chuckle. "I only flirt with you everyday. Did you really not know this?" His chuckle turns into a laugh. He put's his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it slightly. "I was actually planning on asking you out after the game today. Then I overheard you saying you weren't coming so that's why I wanted to talk."

You stand there in disbelief. Your face was somehow even more red then before. You were about to say something but you get cut off with c/n's lips connecting with yours. It was a magical kiss. You felt like you were gonna pass out.

Your stomach twists and turns. You hear people around you mumbling things. Good things. You guys part and he rests his forehead on yours. You look into each others eyes. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend."

You felt like you could cry. The people that were around you guys starting making aw sounds. He puts his hands on your face. You melt into his touch before saying yes. There were some girls around you that were clearly jealous but there were others who stood there smiling and clapping.

He gives you a hug before reminding you that he has to go get ready for the game. He kisses your forehead before walking in the locker room.

You head to the door with swarms of people following you saying how happy they were for you. As you get closer to b/f/n's car she looks up from her phone looking very confused as to why there were a bunch of people following you.

"Holy shit what happened." She says putting her phone down and looking at you as you sit down.

"He kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend."

~Time skip to when you get home~

You searched through your dresser looking for the right outfit for tonight's game. You felt like you had to look nice since you were now on of the schools top lacrosse players girlfriend.

You were still explaining to b/f/n how it all happened. Her phone dings and she gasps. "Someone caught it on video. They posted it on the school Instagram. Wait your okay with that right? Because if not I will find who did it and beat them up." You chuckle at her childish behavior.

"Yes I'm okay with it. They asked me if it was okay." She looks at you with begging eyes. "Yes you may watch the video. It's not like i could have stopped you."

You continue going through your dresser before settling on a skirt and cropped hoodie. You go into the bathroom to change.

~Another time skip to after the game~

C/n's team won the game. The score was 11-4. You get off the bleachers and look for c/n. Once you spot him you run up to him and give him a huge hug.

"Good job you did amazing." You say letting go of him. He smiles and puts his stuff down. He holds your chin and tilts it up to kiss you. B/f/n comes over in between us. She puts her arms around me and c/n, separating the two of us.

---------------------------

word count~890

Thank you for reading this I hope you enjoyed. I will try and write more often because I know i didnt post this chapter for a while. So if you actually like this then keep checking to see if ive posted more. Again i will have an lgbtq version but thats not what this one is.

Published: July 25 2023