Mattheo~>Special addition

A Potter
House not specified
*Only the little boy is my character, I will most likely use him in the future*
[______________________________]

Her pov:
     It was raining cats and dogs outside! It's crazy. I was supposed to meet Hermione and she canceled and now it's poring outside. I jog through Hogsmeade and everyone is scrambling to get under cover but they are still getting drenched.
     I'm about to reach the 3 broomsticks but I hear sobs coming from a little alleyway. I look around and don't see anyone.
     "Hello?" I yell out and the sobbing stops. It gets cut off by the sound of little feet across the floor. That's when I see a little boy in the corner. "Hey, are you ok?" I say to him. He's got blood across his cheek and it's running down his little body. He doesn't respond to me and tries to do further into the corner. I crouch down to reach his level better and his eyes soften but only a smidge. "Hey kiddo, what are you doing outside whilst it's raining this hard?" I'm still crouched down and his eyes shut and begins crying again. "Hey it's ok, don't-" I couldn't finish my sentence before two arms wrapped around my neck and I topple onto my butt. He's sobbing into my collarbone and his body collapses into my lap. I can feel my heart break for this little boy. "I'm gonna get you inside and dry so you can talk to me then, ok?" I stroke his hair and back in an attempt to comfort him and I can feel him nod into my neck.
     I pick him up and run to Gladrags Wizardwear which, I know it's robes and stuff but maybe he has clothes that he can wear. Once the bell rings I'm met with Mr. Hill. His eyes scan me and the soaked boy I'm holding. He looks at me with soft eyes and lets me do my thing. Luckily, I have the entire afternoon to waste so I can spend it on trying to get answers.
     "Mr. Hill, do you have anything smaller?" I ask, signaling to the boy. He's stopped crying but his grip has tightened around my neck.
     "I'll go check the back, in the mean time you may check upstairs," he says whilst exiting the main room. The store owners I'm Hogsmeade like me more than the average customer because I do little favors for them and it's mutual, it helps me out, especially in situations that aren't predictable (like this one). I head up the stairs, it says employees only but ITS FINEEEE. I can feel his grip loosen a bit but he hasn't moved since we got here.
     "Hey kiddo, we're gonna get you some dry clothes, does that sound ok?" I ask him. He nods and his eyes flicker up to mine for a second then looks back to wherever he was looking before. He has dark brown curly hair that's saturated and his eyes are a deep dark brown. He's got some cuts littered across his exposed skin (arms, neck, cheek, and some parts of where his clothing is torn) which look quite painful and recent.
     "I'm sorry," I hear him whisper before hugging me tighter. My heart breaks when I hear his voice. He sounds exhausted and like he wants to Cruz
     "What are you sorry for?" He looks up at me with sad eyes that have tears threatening to fall any seconds. He doesn't answer and the tears fall from his face. He's still partially looking at me but he has disconnected his arms from my neck and uses them to wipe his eyes. I set him down on the floor and I sit infront of him. He's in between my legs so I have an open shot to look at him. "Sweetheart it's ok," I reach for his hands and hold them. "Can you tell me what you were doing out in the rain by yourself?" My hand goes to his cheek and I wipe away the tears falling.
     "I-I ra-an away," his voice is short and quivered with the cold and the crying. "Eve-rything hur-rts-" more tears fall from his face and I pull him closer to me for a hug and he reciprocates and wraps his arms around me once again.
     "It's ok, you're ok now," I rub my hand up and down his back and hear Mr. Hill approach. "Do the cuts hurt? How did you get them?"
     "Fa-ther- i-in the basement," he says through sobs. Mr. Hill heard because he stopped dead in his tracks. "Mot-thers gon-ne."
     "You're safe now, it's alright," he calms down a little bit and then Mr. Hill approaches us. He sets down a bag which I presume the clothes are in and then he sits down next to me on the floor.
     "There's some clean clothes in the bag, I'm not sure if they'll fit but there should be enough for a few days," Mr. Hill says and the boy freezes. "And a towel."
     "Hey sweetheart, do you think that-"
     "No... and everything hurts," he's not crying anymore but he's shaking.
     "It's alright, I'll help if that's alright?" He nods into my shoulder and I take him and the bag into a secluded room in the corner. When we get in there I can see a better view of him. He's about 2 feet shorter than I am and his face is full of unsureness. "Hey sweetheart, can you take your shirt off? There's dry clothes in here." He takes his jacket off first but he's shaking so badly that it's almost painful to watch. "Do you want help?" He nods and I help him get it off. There are more scratches and bruises underneath that he catches me staring at. His voice hitches and I graze my thumb over them so I stop. I grab the towel and pat down his body, he flinched a few times. It's hard to not be rough but I don't think that he's been treated gently in any way shape or form.
     "Thank you," he whispers but not making eye contact. His voice is a little more calm now which is nice. I rummage through the bag and find a shirt that I think will fit. It's a plain grey shirt that's a little baggy but nothing that looks ridiculous. 
     "Hey sweetheart, are you ok to tell me your name or anything else?" I ask whilst rummaging through the bag for pants and socks, ext.
     "R-Roman, I'm 6 and a half," he looks at me for half a second then looks back down at the ground. 6 and covered in cuts and bruises, that's terrible. "My names yn, but you can call me whatever you want," I smile at him and continue to pick out the rest of the outfit. There's some black sweatpants and socks but his shoes are still soaking. Once he was dressed we walked out and saw that it had stopped raining. We walked downstairs with the bagged clothes and said goodbye to Mr. Hill.
     "If you ever need anymore help just let me know," he said waving a goodbye. I thanked him and we walked back to hogwarts.
     "How are you feeling?" I ask whilst holding his hand.
     "Better," he looked back up at me and I smiled at him. He's still nervous, which is understandable. We walked a little bit and passed some truly beautiful sights. One of them that we would be passing soon is a flower patch. When we walked by it he gasped a little bit. "Woa," he muttered under his breath.
     "We can stop here if you would like," I suggested and he nodded. We walked into the flower field and his face turned the same shades as the flowers, he'd smiled for the first time and he reminded me of a certain Slytherin who hated my brothers guts, Mattheo freaking Riddle. I didn't mind him. He and his group of friends practically adopted me after Harry found Ron and Hermione, I love Hermione though, she's the best (well, when she loosened up to me). She liked Draco so we bonded of that (YES! THIS IS A DRAMIONE ACCOUNT) yes there was some annoyance between the two of them but we both feel that he would have actually been a good friend to Harry.
     "Riddle," he said whilst holding a flower to me. I raised my eyebrow at him, did he mean that the flower was a riddle or- "Flower, my last names riddle and this flower reminds me of you," his face became pink and the flower that he held out to me was delphinium, also known as larkspurs. Hogwarts/Hogsmeade have flowers in the most unexpected places.
     "Thank you, for telling me and for the flower," I smiled at him and he nodded back. I put the flower in my pocket and he smiled. "Should we get back onto the road? I'm not sure where you'll stay long term but for now you can stay in my dorm or I can get you back to Matthe-" he shook his head violently at the thought.
     "When he left it started... I do t want to see him right now," and with that we headed down the road back to Hogwarts. I tried to lighten the mood which I think he was thankful for.
     Just as we were about to get to the gate he yawned and pulled on my robes. "Flower, I'm tired and my legs hurt." I picked him up and walked into hogwarts. Well, I tried to be sneaky but I wasn't the best because 5 seconds into walking in, I got spotted by Hermione.
     "I'm so sorry for not- woah who's this?" She said whilst running up to me. I sighed and turned to her. My face was red with embarrassment and the fact that I got caught.
     "Hello Hermione... this is Roman and I need to get him to my dorm before I get caught- wanna tag along?" I sigh finally giving up. I'm still holding him but now walking to my dorm. "It's a complicated story and I promise that I'll explain later- BUT and you have to promise me something-"
     "Uhm- what? Ok..." she still sounded practically confused but went along with it.
     "If you see Mattheo you need to distract him," I ask. Her face turns into a confused and worried one but she still accepts- bro, literally love her (bfff: best freaking friend forever).
     After a bit more of sneaking around I saw my common room! Thank Merlin! We we're so close until we heard a voice behind us. Roman heard it first and ducked his head to be shielded by my body. I turned my head whilst Hermione turned fully around. She mouthed Mattheo to me and I sighed. She gave me a little nod and I bolted to the common room. Hermione followed soon after  and bolted before the door closed. I didn't bother looking at Mattheos face before I ran off so I've got no clue how our next interactions going to end.

~The end~
*Maybe a PT 2?*