04

4:30 AM, SAT
| SALDAÑA RESIDENCE |
MIAMI, FL

🐚⚪️🫧

DO YOU HAVE everything  that you need ?

Ariel turned to look at her brother once before turning her gaze back at the clutter of boxes that were piled in her room. "Yeah, I'm just about done with everything."

Her eyes watered. Just these past couple of weeks, she would alternate sleeping in each of her siblings' rooms. One incident, Ana, rather joyful, was excited about doing  a 'girls sleepover', as Tatiana lived in another neighborhood, so they figured why not. She didn't mind. She will miss them. They were her comfort zone.

Her brother's eyes soften. "Well, let's go downstairs. Ana and em' are waiting for us."

"Okay, brother." She walks up to him to give a big hug. "I'm going to miss you, I love you." Ariel whispers quietly.

Tears were prickling Mykes eyes as he hugged her back. "I love you too, sis. Most importantly, be safe. Don't forget to call every day, alright ? I'll make time for you."

"You know I will."  She uttered as they both walked downstairs with her belongings.

🐚⚪️🫧

Are you excited to finally be able to see Madrid?” Bryant whispers while resting his head against his sister’s.

Ariel ponders on what her brother had to say while absentmindedly rubbing circles on her sister’s hand, who happened to be taking a nap. She always wanted to see Spain. Excluding, that's where her favorite football team resides; she always wanted to see the architecture, try out the cuisine, and see the beautiful scenery. So yes, she was. “I am. I just wish you guys could come with me.”

“Well we will visit you, there’s no doubt about that.” Bryant threw her a boyish grin. “But, can you also promise me one more thing? Can you get an autograph from Vini? It will mean a lot.”

“You’re not one to watch football in general, brother. I'm surprised,” Ariel laughs playfully, meaning no real harm.

Bryant looks over at Tatiana & Myke. Both sleeping, but Myke, wearing sunglasses and a mask, so as not to bring unnecessary attention to himself. Both of them  always have busy schedules at times. “I know, but he’s like the face of antiracism in football. The many hardships that he goes through, even now. I fuck with it.” He turns to face her. “You understand where I’m coming from?”