Some story information

Hello dearest reader, I am assuming that if you have decided to read this, you would like to know just a bit more about the story. Well, you have certainly come to the right place.

But before I get into it, if you are just here to insult my story or the way that I am choosing to write it, please leave. This story is something that I have been pondering for a while, and I would like to say that I have my own work that I am proud of. But don't get me wrong, constructive criticism and writing tips to improve on my work are welcome, just like grammar corrections or simple mistakes that I might've missed while editing. But my two main goals for this story are, 1 you enjoy reading it and 2 that I enjoy writing it.

I am not a good person about keeping consistent with updates, but I promise I will try my absolute best to update at least 1 every 3 weeks, so please just bear with me. On another note, let's get into the backstory of this story.

Also, if I have no pictures of the characters to put at the start of chapters I will put jokes or memes in.

So, in my mind, the start of this is set in November of 1976, two years before the movie or when Finney and Robin get taken. This is because I have decided to make this a fanfic where none of the boys die, and the Grabber keeps them around for his sick game. Another reason that I am starting it this early is because I want to get atleast 4 chapters for every major part of the plot for example, each time one of the boys gets taken with an exception for when Finn gets kidnapped but you'll find out why when you read it.

In this story, Estella Jones is the only child to her mother, Daniella Jones. At this time, they are doing well and have been living in North Denver all their lives. Until it wasn't when Daniella is taken, it went downhill for her mother, but this will be explained as the story goes on.

Estella does babysitting as something to teach her a bit of responsibility and to earn some extra money. Again, I am sorry for not putting in more detail, but you will learn more about it if you read the story.
Estella also tutors some people whilst in school (since she has quite good grades) to help her earn a bit of money, like the babysitting. This leads to her meeting some interesting people.

This part is a bit of info on the boys who are taken. In this, all of the boys are in middle school (except for Griffin), at least before they're kidnapped. In Gwen's vision about Vance's disappearance, my theory is that when the police dropped him outside of the Grabber's house after Vance telling them it was where he lived, he made sure the police were gone and was about to starting to walk home when Albert came home, spotted him lured him in and stole him. But not without Vance putting up a fight. With some others like Bruce or Robin, I think that it was just a wrong place wrong time kinda situation so, I just wanted to clear that up.

Last but not least, this will NOT be an x-reader story, but if you read it, there might be other things hidden in this book.

Also I am not American so forgive me if I get something wrong about the school system or anything. Also I know that most if not all of the songs that are sung or referenced in the book aren't for the 70's I just couldn't think of many so just pretend they are.

Again, I do NOT own the Black Phone, I just love the short story, and I decided to put my own twist on it. The only characters that I do own are Daniella and Estella Jones and Cassandra/Cassie Arellano. And don't forget this story is for mature audiences only with things like violence, blood, kidnapping, and possible sexual abuse references.

Another thing that I appreciate you not doing is insulting the outfits that I pick out. If you don't like it or want to change it you can feel free to do so in your head, but if you post negative comments about things like this I will probably delete your comment and it will have no effect on me.

Also, if you have any ideas or pointers for the story, it is greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask in the comments, and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

Now, without further ado, let's get on with the actual story. Shall we?