Shocked Faces 翁ホで

Warning!!!

There will be sexual themes, strong language, and violence.

If you don't like smut don't read.

Don't report

+18 only pls

Now that's started let's have a fun time.

Warning Ace is not so nice to (Y/n): Slightly off character (sorry babes I wanted a mean Ace someone gotta knock our reader down.)

Rancorous ム畏ニ

【 characterized by bitterness or resentment.】

"Your freckles are cute, I could just eat you up"

Now that sentence has passed from your mouth, embarrassment floods your body leaving you to turn back toward the restaurant with a frown on your face. But as you rush back you fail to notice the deathly glare across Ace's face or his frowning face, if you did look back behind you would be greeted by the sight of his anger and sorrow in his eyes. But what you seem to understand was a red hot flaming hand coming in front of your neck before slamming you into the alley wall with a strong chokehold. 'It does hurt but he better not fuck up my hair !' Luckily for you, your devil fruit stops the fire which only made him grab you by the hair pulling back, making your neck lean back, and making eye contact with Ace.

"What did you do to him!!!" Ace's words confuse you but it does send a shiver down your spine with his angry rugged voice, Damn if it wasn't such a dangerous situation you were in. It's fucking hot as fuck, man handled by a hot cowboy with a pretty face. Ugh, I just wish he would choke me harder but the hair pull and his body slammed into yours left no space in between us! This is basically standing doggie style but with clothes ..... ' You thought before snapping out of your horny thoughts.

"What are you talk-"

"Marco !! Why do you have his Fruit, who are you? " Ace's tone makes you frown at his question, like does he not understand if someone dies their devil fruit will spawn randomly somewhere and not the person who killed them?

"Wait wait! Luffy is my Captain, we have to go back to the restaurant before Smoker gets him! I promise I will explain it later!" You quickly grab his hand from the chokehold and dash back to the restaurant in order to not mess up the cannon. 'They have to meet but I doubt that Smoker will chase me since Luffy is his main target...right?' We arrive just in time before Ace gets his head slammed down by Smoker, quickly you rush to Luffy standing behind him as he stuffs his face without pause but he looks up to see Ace.

"L..Hey! Luf-'' "Straw hat !!!" Welp that was kinda funny to see Smoker just slam Ace's face into the floor and then stand up past him making eye contact with Luffy as he stuffs his face with a blank face.