Part 1

"speaking"

-thinking-

Jinchuriki stands for human sacrifice, a child chosen to house a monstrous being of immense power. The strongest of these beings is known as the kyuubi no kitsune, a giant fox that could cause massive natural disasters to occur by simply waving its tails around.

6 years ago the giant fox was released in one of the 5 hidden villages called Konoha. Shinobi fought desperately to protect their home and it wasn't until the fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze, hero of the third great shinobi war arrived and with a flash removed the threat to a far away place saving his village.

That night didn't end in happy cheers however as the fourth Hokage had to sacrifice himself to seal away the beast into his new born child. He believed that with his wife still alive his son could grow up being protected against the hateful scorn that jinchuriki have to live with, this wouldn't be the case however as just before the fox could be sealed it tried to attack the child killing its future container. Minato and his wife had stopped the claw by jumping in the way and allowing the claw to impale them both.

Kushina Uzumaki the world's greatest seals master and the wife of Minato Namikaze rather than saying her last words took her child's future into her own hands and sealed a scroll into a seal she placed on to her son's arm. She concealed the seal under the strongest security seals she could stopping anyone other than her son from accessing it.

6 years later a young blonde boy was lost, he found this forest surrounded by a big metal fence accidentally while walking around however after entering and walking for a while he was now thoroughly lost.

He tried to retrace his steps but that seemed useless when he didn't recognise anything he might have passed. Frustrated he decided if he kept walking straight eventually he would come out somewhere what he didn't expect was that decision would change his future for the better.

The boy kept walking and walking until his feet began to hurt, deciding to take a short break he found a clearing in the trees to rest.

When he entered the clearing he noticed there was a big metal object in the middle. Being naturally curious he approached the object and noticed blue lines that all seemed to travel towards one location. A small slot in the metal structure with what looked like a small metal card partially ejected could be seen.

The young boy grabbed hold of the thin metal card and pulled it from the slot it had been in previously. The moment he pulled the card out the middle of the card flashed slightly as if it was turning on.

A small blue woman emerged after the card stopped flashing, she took a second to look at her surroundings until her gaze met the bright blue eyes of the small boy.

"Oh thank god I've been waiting for so long for someone to find me". The small woman exclaimed. "It's a pleasure to meet you young one I am CTN 0453-0 but you can call me Cortana, what's your name?". Cortana said while smiling at the boy.

"Uh hi my name's Naruto Uzumaki, are you lost?". Naruto asked confused by everything going on but if he could help he would.

Cortana chuckled. "No no well kinda, I'll explain".

Sitting down Naruto listened to Cortana explain what she was and who she was. He spoke back talking about himself and his experiences inside his village, to say Cortana  was upset and angry was putting it lightly If the chief was here to hear this he wouldn't stand for it and put those people in their place. Thinking about the master chief gave Cortana an idea.

"Say Naruto, you mentioned you posses an energy known as chakra and your capable of manipulating it to do various different things right?". Cortana asked.