Garmadon and Wu's past( and before)

So first Ninjago was created, we all know that story so yeah, and the first spinjitzu master battled the overlord, know that too, and Ninjago and dark island split in half. Now the good stuff(_and the unpimate spinjitzu master will be called usm, abbreviation)
So basically Usm has two children with an unknown lady. The oldest being Garmadon, the youngest being Wu. The two free up together, and when about ten or eleven, they were playing with their katanas and Wu's went behind a fence, and since he would not go get it, his older brother did. But Garmadon was poisoned by a great snake called the Great Devourerer ( IDK how to spell it), who turned him evil, but it took time. When he got older, he trained under a man named Chen, who had another student named Clouse. Clouse and Garmadon fought for lordship, Garmadon winning, but only soon to leave Chen, and fight in the serpentine waes with the good guys.( skip the war) During the war Garmadon had won over a girl who he and his brother both liked, Misako. Misako and Garmadon got married and had a son, Lloyd, who was sent to Darkley's Bad Boy school whenever. A few years later Garmadon was sent to the underworld, and right after Wu became Sensei of the monestary became Garmadon had lived at. One day Wu went outside and seen a boy in the trash, looking for food. Wu offered him some good food and decided to train him. Learning about the kid's ( the kid is Morro) power of wind, he believed he could be green ninja, he was wrong though, so Morro ran away, and did not return.

Next is Zane, yay. I missed a bit but it was not that important. Lol
Peace out Ninjagians