8.

I think I'm the crazy one, evermore━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Hwa-young woke up to seeing him still here, laying on the side of her bed with their hands together. She even noticed a mini warm towel on the side of her pillow.

Cute, she thought.

Her eyes traveled back toward him, she reached her hand out, moving his hair out his face in awe. Suddenly, out of realization for what she was doing, she pulled her hand away from him.

Few seconds later, Jae-eon woke up, "Good morning."

"Good morning."

He sat up before placing his hand on her forehead, "Your fever broke." 

"You nursed me the old-fashioned way," picking up the now warm towel with an amused smile.

"The old ways are the best," he responded.

"You're right."

It didn't take long when Hwa-young had finished getting dressed after her shower before heading back to her bed. She noticed Jae-eon sitting down at her desk, using her blow dryer to dry his hair.

He seemed so familiar with her things. He knew were everything was and didn't have to ask for it at this point. She wasn't sure how to feel about that.

"Why don't you leave your hair out?", Hwa-young asked as she used a towel to dry her hair.

"I'm not use to it."

"It's cute," she playful questioned, "Will you leave it down just for me?"

"Come here," Jae-won stood up from the seat.

Hwa-young walked over to him, sitting in the chair he sat in before he began using the blow dryer to dry her hair. She glanced at him through the mirror, "Who knew you were this sweet?"

Jae-won chuckled, "Only for you."

Once Hwa-young hair was mostly dry, he put it up in a pony tail. Then, glanced at her through the mirror, "I'll keep my hair down and you wear your hair up for me."

"Pretty," he added.

Hwa-young couldn't help but slowly turn her head towards him. She leaned in kissing his cheek, "Thank you for last night."

He kissed her cheek on the right then left side before kissing her forehead causing her to giggle. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he picked her up causing her legs to wrap around his torso.

"Whenever you need me, I'll be there for you," Jae-eon mumbled into her ear and Hwa-young could feel her want for him increase.

Then, for a split second, she wanted his words to be real.