Happy Birthday Smalls (His POV)

"Happy Birthday!" Kayla jolted awake as Mum and Dad screamed at her.
"¿Por qué coño haces eso todos los años? No despiertas a un niño de 17 años dormido, hola, ¡se llama maldito sueño de belleza!" {Why the fuck do you do that every year! You do not wake up a sleeping 17 year old, hello, it's called fucking beauty sleep!} She shrieked back in Spanish.
"Hey, Smalls, we don't know what you just said," I used the childhood nickname I gave her. It happened when I had a massive growth spurt at 13 and she was still at like a 10 year old's height. I stopped using it all the time, but I only use it on her birthday now.
"Ugh, that nickname," Kayla frowned.
"Haha, suck it Smalls," She rolled her eyes and stretched upwards. She looked around confused.
"Where's Amy?" Her eyes grew larger and she scrambled out of bed. "Jesse get your fucking keys now!" I was incredibly befuddled but at the tone of Kayla's voice I was running down the stairs behind her and in the car.
"What happened?" I asked urgently. I sped off down the road, not quite sure where I was going.
"Amy didn't come back from the store yesterday. I figured she went home and then...," Kayla trailed off.
"SHIT!" I yelled. I knew who took her too, but I hoped and prayed that it wasn't. As we drive along the old bridge and out of town, I saw a figure I recognised. Amy. I pulled over immediately and got out.
"AMY!" I screamed. She spotted me and came running to me, tears already flowing. I rooks her into my arms, stroking her hair as she stained my shirt with tears. "Oh, bunny," I kissed her head and she shook more violently.
"He...he tried t...t...to rape...me," She stammered. I tensed and felt my blood boil.
"What?" I hissed through gritted teeth. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes shiny from tears.
"Amy!" Kayla called, stumbling over. She tried to shove me out of the way, but Amy held tight.
"No, no!" She grumbled. Kayla shrugged.
"Amy, ¿Qué ha ocurrido? ¿Te dolió algo, te hizo algo?" {what happened? Did something hurt you, do something to you?} I shook my head, signalling now wasn't the time. Kayla nodded and hugged Amy, despite my arms being around her.
"Mi amor, deberíamos recuperarte," {My love, we should get you back} Kayla made to move Amy to the car, so I figured she had said something like 'let's go'? Cradling her to my body we made our way back to the car, helping her into the back.
"Kay drive, I'll stay with her," Kayla mumbled something in Spanish, but took the drivers seat. I slid in next to Amy, holding her as close as I could. When we got home, we managed to calm her down enough, our method consisting of mainly me kissing her, Kayla talking to her in Spanish, and her favourite tea. Oh, god, why my bunny? Why did she have to get roped up in all this? If I ever see Brandon I will kill him on the spot for touching my bunny.
"Oh, Kayla, I'm so sorry, happy birthday!" Amy suddenly remembers. She throws her arms around her and Kayla smiles.
"It's all good love," Amy laughs. It seems as though she is fine now, because she stands up and walks to the fridge.
"Ok, jelly is set, cake is ready to be iced, cupcakes?" Kayla got up and the girls continued to set up the baking stuff.

"Jesse!" Mum called.
"What?" No answer. Why the fuck does she do this? "WHAT?" She appeared at my door.
"I was calling you," I threw my hands in the air.
"I answered!" She gave me a stern look.
"Don't give me attitude young man," I rolled my eyes. "Go start setting up," I groaned and rolled off the bed.
"Fine." Everyone was coming later for the party, Mum and Dad had their dinner with us last night. Luckily they were going to clear out of the place for the party. I stomped down the stairs, spotting Amy sitting on a stool, licking the spatula. My mood immediately brightened, and I walked over, hugging her from behind. As I nuzzled into her neck, I felt her squirm as my lips tickled her.
"Jesse," She warned. "Aren't you supposed to be setting up?" I groaned.
"Shut up," I kissed her cheek and went out to set up the speakers and lights. Soon enough everything except the food table was decorated. Amy had come out to help me set up, throwing the gold tablecloth over it. Kayla had a Photo Booth, which was over near the barbecue, and some dude was setting it up. Once the girls had laid out the treats, they went upstairs to get changed. I didn't understand why, because people weren't coming for another three hours. But sure enough, by the time they were done, it was 20 to 7, and people would be there soon.
"Finally," Kayla walked down the stairs in her dress.
"Shut up you boy," She stuck her tongue out at me.
"Ok, Smalls, sorry," I held up my hands, but my attention was diverted immediately when Amy walked down the stairs. She was usually one to dress modestly, nothing too outrageous. But today she went all out, wearing a dress I didn't even know she had.
Kayla's dress/accessories:

Amy's dress/accessories:

"Amy," I breathed. She smiled and blushed.
"You look..." She had me speechless. "Indescribable," She laughed.
"You don't look too bad yourself," I pulled her in and kissed her on the head, careful not to ruin her perfect look.
"Ugh, you're gonna mess up my makeup," I laughed.
"Sorry, sorry," Smalls had now draped her sash that said 'Birthday Girl' and was sitting down.
"Ahem, it happens to be my birthday," Amy smiled.
"My deepest apologies, your highness," She curtsied theatrically.
"Mm, your lucky you don't suffer a worse fate peasant," Smalls played along.
"Shall we, my queen?" May held out her arm, andSmall's took it.
"We shall," And the two weirdos made their way to the pool.