-2-

Calia pov

I stood with Jim Toby and Claire in front of a wall, a wall I knew led to troll market. Jim turned to me and so did Toby, "now we need to set some ground rules, they aren't to happy with human-" Toby started. I gave him a look rolling my eyes. "Toby, who do you think sent me to find another heart stone?" I asked hands on my hips. "Uhm..." he thought, "Vendal!" I said throwing my hands up, "dang..."

"Ok then let's go." Jim spoke cautiously like I was a threat. We walked through the door and started down the stairs immediately. Once reaching the bottom I walked through troll market my destination the heart stone, where Vendal was. Looks were given from the trolls I passed. The other three hunters racing to catch up.

I turned a corner entering the heart stones core seeing Vendal standing over a table. I made my way over amulet in hand incase he asked who I was. I walked to the other side of the table, "Huntress." He said not lifting his head. I smiled softly he remembered me...

"Vendal, I have news." I spoke calmly as he stood up. "Ok then out with it." He said calmly holding his hands behind him.

"Back in New Jersey there is a heart stone bigger then the one we are currently standing in. There is no sign of life, nor troll step in the cavern. Me and my party looked around, there is a place for a hero's forage, and many many caves for the trolls to have home. And it it actually further away from the city. Barely any of the cavern reaches the city, but I was also informed that humans are unable to build on the land." I reported to the older troll. He stood silently listening, "is that all?" He asked.

"Actually, no I take it back. We had found a huge nest of gnomes but that might not be a problem. an occasional goblin but within the three years we were there we searched the gave 6 times in total. All the goblins were terminated. There are many places for homes and storage. We also check the walls of the cave, they are extremely hard to break though even by a troll. So trolls would be protected have a home and enough room. For when the time comes. I left to come back and my party set camp there and send me messages every morning and afternoon of there reportings." I said finishing.

"Interesting, I would like you to inform me of these reports. I must be informed in case anything comes up." He spoke walking around the area. "Of course, but with my life above I may not come every single day. If I am unable to come I will tell Jim or my cousin Claire. They will tell you." I smiled softly. "Thank you Huntress."

"Your welcome."

And with that I left the heart stone. Jim tony and Claire waiting. "Have you started training in the forge yet Jim?" I asked. Being around Vendal always made me sound formal for a while after. It was the tone I used around him to show respect. "Yeah why? Did Vendal ask?" Jim asked sounding anxious.

Is shook me head blinking for a moment, "good, but if you have looked through troll lore, Moon hunter and Troll hunter spare in the forge for practice, that was one of the main reasons it was built." I informed him. He gulped, "I'm guessing you've had lots of training?" He asked.

"Way more then you think I have. I have earned my weapons." I said walking with him to the forge. "Earned weapon's?" He questioned. "Once fully worthy your amulet can give you an arrangement of weapons. I have earned my bow, sword, and a shield." I said as we made it to the forge. Blinky and Aarrrgggghhh sat in the back awaiting my arrival.

"Huntress!"

Blinky smiled standing up and Aarrrgggghhh run over with a smiled "Moon!" He smiled, it was his own nickname and what he saw me as since I was the "moon hunter."

"Hey buddy, Hey Blink." I smiled to the two. "I see you have met our troll hunter!" Blink smiled holding out his four arms in excitement. "Yes indeed I have."