𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙
━━━━━

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 flew so often Olivia hated flying. She didn't have a fear of planes, she just didn't enjoy being in the air. So you can imagine how the girl felt when Jack was sat next to her.

The boy watched as she rummaged through her bag desperate to find her AirPods as she hoped to make the nearly six hour flight somewhat bearable. With no intentions of talking to him, a notion that the boy clearly missed "never thought that honey would be getting married in Vegas." Jack confessed causing the girl to look up.

Olivia had no clue what to say, sure she didn't think she'd be there either but she wasn't going to agree with him "not as prim and proper as you thought?" A smirk formed on her lips as her bag slowly fell back between her legs.

The brunette thought of her as a few things, prim and proper were not one of them. Even when she was in her golfing outfits to him the girl looked bossy "just never thought you'd get married by Elvis," his tone was playful which angered the girl further.

Why was he acting like everything was fine? Especially when everything was clearly not "Elvis is not marrying us," the obsidian haired girls tone was clear as she hoped that it meant that he knew that she wasn't kidding.

The hockey players lips turned to a pout "didn't know that honey was going to be an Elvis hater," he crossed his arms causing the girl to scoff.

"There is nothing wrong with Elvis," the golfer shot back as she sent him a glare.

Jack let out a laugh "so why can't he marry us then?" He cocked his head deciding to push the conversation further.

Olivia was almost surprised that he was pushing this "because I'm not telling my children that Elvis was the preacher." The boy had to admit that his heart rate increased at the thought of having children, having her children.

The brunette carefully thought out his words "you want to have kids?" His voice was shaky as his eyes went wide.

The obsidian haired girl let out a snort "not with you," she responded seeing the look of fear on his face "but we are getting a cat." She added already having her mind made up on that.

The hockey player was thrown off by her statement "we are not getting a cat," he shook his head not wanting a feline.

The golfer leaned onto the armrest between them "I move to Jersey, I get a cat." Unfortunately for her she knew that Rory would force her to move to the garden state as Jack wasn't in a position to move to California whilst he was with the devils.

Jack knew that she would have been the one to move but hearing her say it made him think twice "what's to say I want you at my apartment?" He asked not noticing the girls negative reaction .

Olivia sucked at her teeth "not like I want to be want to be there either," she grumbled rolling her eyes.

The duo remained silent for a few moments before the girl turned to face the window no longer wanting to talk. The boy let out a sigh knowing that he had pissed her off "here?" He mumbled holding out his other AirPod to her as he put the first into his ear.

The girl contemplated taking it because she wasn't the type of person who shared those things. But looking at the man who was about to be her husband she nodded "thanks," Olivia let a small smile form on her lips as she took it.