𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ella mitchell was no stranger to being the new girl

ella mitchell was no stranger to being the new girl. her and her older sister maggie were left to fend for themselves after their mother and father returned to ireland for work. they didn't want to burden them with the move, believing it was best for them to stay put.

this caused her sister to take up multiple jobs to provide for the both of them. the income was slim but neither of them complained, grateful for the food and shelter they were able to afford.

maggie believed that this was their fate. she imagined working multiple jobs and barely scraping by was destined to be her future.

that quickly changed when her uncle had learned of their situation and gladly invited the girls to join him, his wife and his son, brody, in beacon hills.

the girls had rarely spoken to this side of the family, having been deprived of visits by their parents. they claimed to have been too busy during holiday celebrations.

however, this didn't stop the girls from hastily accepting his offer, packing up and shifting places for what they hoped would be the last time.

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭⇩
maggie and ella are half irish but born in america. her father was born in ireland, later moving to america to pursue careers.

her uncle is her mothers brother, the reason the girls and brody share a different surname.

maggie is only a few years older than ella. she is 22 while ella is 16.