"So Toman's split into factions" I say leaning back in my chair. This is exactly what Takemitchi didn't want.

"We're joking there's no way they'd actually fight" says Akkun laughing. I punch him in his arm.
"Ow! That hurt"

"Not funny" I say swiveling around in my chair.

"Not going to fight?" says Draken leaning on the door frame.

"That's one tall beanstalk" I say covering my mouth laughing. Everyone stands up and shoots me a look.

"Damn it's hot in here" he says before opening a bag with watermelon.

"So how's the situation" I ask taking a bite out of my watermelon.

"Pah only got a year since Osanai survived" he says handing Mitchi a drink.

"How's Mikey?" Asks Mitchi causing Draken to slam his fist on Mitchi's puzzle. I shoot him a glare.

"Oh sorry" he says indifferently. This guy! If only he knew how hard Mitchi worked on that.

"It's the end of Toman" he says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hold on" says Mitchi running after me following.

"That's it?" I call out outside. There is Mikey facing Draken the tension is so heavy you could cut it with a knife.

"What're you doing here Takemichi's my bitch" says Mikey glaring.

"Mitchi's no one's bitch" I call out but Akkun just shoots me a look telling me to stay out of it. Auntie also tells something from inside.

"What're you saying he's my bitch" says Draken raising an eyebrow clearly annoyed. They go back and forth until Mikey picks up Mitchi's bike and throws it.

"Oh my god put his shit down" I yell before Draken can break Mitchi's bat. Mitchi is yelling at them about his memories. I chuckle a bit.

"Mitchi"

"Stay out of it Y/n" he says turning to face me. Mikey finally points out the poop on his hair. They both run away.

"Why didn't you say anything" Mitchi calls out.

"I tried" I say sighing. Emma texts me saying she was with Hina and if I wanted to join. I go to the park where I find Mitchi, Hina, and Emma standing. Draken and Mikey are lying on the grass.

"She wants to go the festival with you" says Emma to Mitchi.

"Ok sure" says Mitchi blushing.

"Wait wait wait" I cut in.
"Where the hell's my date that you promised me" I say crossing my arms over my chest. Mitchi looks embarrassed.

"I forgot" he says rubbing the back of his neck. I glare at him.

"I'm going to that festival so, find someone soon. I'm desperate, I'll take anyone" I say pleading. Emma laughs and Hina chuckles.

"Y/n really? He's gonna get you whatever bum he finds on the street" Says Emma.

"What? I'm tired of being so lonely" I say sitting down.

"Same" she says sitting next to me.

"Good thing I've always had Takemitchi" she says chuckling.

"Actually being single doesn't seem so bad anymore" I say trying to tease her.

"Y/n don't be like that" she says shaking her head.

                               ***

"Really Mitchi" I yell smacking the back of his neck.

"Sorry everyone was busy" he says sighing.

"Oh my god I hate you so much" I fume.

"You can always join one of us" says Draken shrugging. Hina nods but, Emma shoots me a look. No way in hell I'm going with them. She's tried too hard. Also I'm supposed to be on the look out for anyone trying to stab Draken today.

"It's a festival plenty of people are single, you can always go by yourself" he says shaking his head.

"Ugh fine! You seriously couldn't get Akkun" I say sighing. He nods.

"If you're lucky some hottie might pick you up and you'll have a cute romance straight out of a manga" says Hina smiling.

"Oh sweet baby" I say chuckling. "That's a fat chance". Everyone breaks off leaving me alone at the entrance. My money will go a lot longer with only one person. I make my way around the food stalls and none of the games. Those things are rigged. I reach the end since I didn't really do much except buy some cute souvenirs and food. I'm really full. I walk down some steps and find a guy on a motorcycle. This can't be good so I try walking backwards.

"I'm not going to do anything to you" he calls out to where I'm standing. I look at him closer and realize his bike has a Toman sticker on it. He might be one of the old Mobius guys. What do I do?
"Aren't you Emma's friend,Y/n" he says walking closer to me. I'm still silent feeling around for my knife.
"I'm Mitsuya, the second division captain" he says getting closer just as I pull out my pocket knife.

"Wait Mitsuya?" I say lowering my pocket knife.

"Yeah" he says fully infront of me.
"Could you please put that down" he says presumably about my knife.

"Oh yeah sorry" I say folding it up and placing it in my purse.

"Why're you alone out here?" He asks leaning against his motorcycle.

"Why are you gonna kidnap me?" he chuckles a bit.
" Truth is Takemitchi never got me my date for the festival. I also didn't want to ruin anyone else's date" I say sighing.
"So why are you alone" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm looking out for a friend" he says.

"Draken?" I ask. I thought no one else knew about that.

"Mitsuya, Y/n?" Calls out Takemitchi.

"Why aren't you with Hina?" I yell at him.

"Draken's gonna be attacked" he says between pants.

"We know" says Mitsuya.

"By Peh"

"By Kiyomasa" the both shout at the same time. This is damn confusing.

"He gathered up the rest of the Mobius memebers" says Mitsuya.

"Oh damn" I say reaching for my phone. "Let me call Hina so I can meet up with her it isn't safe if either of us are alone with those guys around" I say calling her.

"You're pretty well protected" says Mitsuya probably about the pocket knife. I run to go meet Hina in the woods with the other two running behind me.