Beautiful girl🤍 chapter 1(part one)

"Today was a beautiful day in Anchorage in Alaska."

MIKASA POV:

*sleeping in my comfortable lavender colored bed sheets*

Mikasa mom:"Mikasa! Wake up your gonna be late for school again"
Mikasa:"five more minutes~"
*I said in a sleepy tone of voice*

Mikasa mom:* walks in Mikasa room and leans over Mikasa bed and slaps Mikasa forehead to have her wake up*

Mikasa:"OWW, mom what did you do that for?!" *I say as I'm rubbing my hand on my forehead where I was slapped at*

Mikasa mom:"To wake you up so you won't be late for school again,now get ready for school"
Mikasa:Alright fine mom

*I get out of my lovely lavender colored bed and going to my bathroom after taking a 30 minute shower*

Mikasa:"ahh, that hit the spot" * I say after I took a warm shower and wraps my naked wet body with a pearly white towel  and steps out the shower as a knock on my bathroom door*

Mikasa:Who is it?
*door opens a lil to see my mother*
Mikasa mom:"sweetheart, are you almost done with the bathroom?"

Mikasa:"yeah, I'm almost done"
Mikasa mom:"Alright honey I'll be making breakfast downstairs, Alright?"

Mikasa:"Alright mom, I love you"
Mikasa mom:"I love you too baby, see you down stairs"
*the door closes behind her mother*
Mikasa:*sighs softy*

*Mikasa looks down at her wrist and looks at her cuts she put deep in too her skin as she looking at the cuts old memories floods her brain where she was putting deep cuts in to her skin while she was crying, in the background you can hear people screaming their heads off at each other.It was Mikasa mother and father*

*flashback*
Mikasa mother back then:"HONEY PLEASE DON'T DO IT"
*in the flash back Mikasa mother is sobbing and yelling at a man who is Mikasa father*

Mikasa father:"WHY IS THIS HOUSE STILL A FUCKING MESS, I GAVE YOU AN ORDER TO CLEAN AND YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW MY ORDER!"

*Mikasa father's face was a bright red,it was clear he was mad*
*Mikasa father was throwing plates and dishes everywhere and breaking everything in his path*

MIKASA POV:
*I walked out of my room to see my dad beating my mom brutally with a cake pan*
Mikasa:"MOM!"
*Mikasa father looks at Mikasa who was standing in the hall way in front of the kitchen*
*Mikasa father grabs a broken plate and  bout to hit Mikasa with it until Mikasa mother grabs his hand and pled to him to not hit her beautiful child*

Mikasa mother:"PLEASE DON'T HIT MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"
Mikasa father:"GET OFF OF ME SLUT!"

*He pushed her off his arm and hits her in the head with the plate and drops it and walks in to the living room to watch TV*
Mikasa father:"Get cleaned up and pick this mess up now whore"
Mikasa mother:"y-yes sir"

*Mikasa mother said as she trys to stand up and walk to the bathroom to clean up*

Mikasa mother:"come here sweetie, will you help mommy clean up the mess in the kitchen and help me clean up a bit?"
Mikasa:okay mommy...

*I said in a scared tone, worried for her mother health and scared because of her father did to her mother*

*As they both walked to the bathroom together they find the bandages to wrap up her mother's head to stop the bleeding*

Mikasa mother:*sighs*
Mikasa:"mommy.."
Mikasa mother:"Yes my sweet child?"
Mikasa:"will daddy hurt me like he hurted you?"

Mikasa mother:"no sweetie,I will make sure he won't touch you, as long as I'm here no one or nothing will harm you my sweet baby"

*Mikasa mother pulls me in for a hug ,I hug back*
*I start to cry in my mother's embrace*

Mikasa mother:"Shhh~ my child everything will be alright, I promise you I will protect you with my life"

🤍Continue on the next part🤍
Total word count:681