[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵: 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓]

[China's POV]

As I was drinking my coffee. Wearing my war uniform. I looked outside the window. I saw my men preparing themselves for war. I clenched my fist. "WHEN IS THIS DAMN PIG WILL GIVE UP?" I yelled throwing my coffee on the ground as it shattered into pieces. The sound of the broken glass was loud. I groaned. I rubbed my temples, and I walked towards my desk. Beside the windows were my flag and Soviet flag. On the top middle, Just on top of my desk was a communist symbol.

I looked at my laptop. Seeing the broadcasters, Broadcasting about... The war.

[News flash]

News reporter: "Good evening to everyone around the globe, Breaking news France has declared war on Mexico betraying their peace contract all together, All while the American's east border has been successfully conquered by Russia, Moving on to Asia Japan has sent a missile to North Korea's border some have say that they are going to war."

As the new reporter said these news with a panicked and shaky tone. They Didn't mention Him... I guess they truly had forgotten about him.... It's so sad.... And...

I miss him.....

[America's POV]

I glared at the wall. As John literally was flirting with his sluts right in front of me. My eyes twitched. This man whore must be a reincarnation of Henry the 8th. Fat and ugly, And while this meeting was supposed to be all about warfare, His mind is not in the right place instead it is all over the place.

If only I could slap this man he would be more straightened up. I groaned. I slammed my hand on the table grabbing their attention. It must've scared off his mistress because they started leaving the room. "listen here... John... I'm gonna need you to stop bitching around and be serious for once... We're at war..." I said in a firm, And serious tone.

John clears his throat. "Well, I suggest that we....... ✨ Buy more weapons ✨" he said so unprofessionally, My jaw dropped. This man is a fucking idiot. Never in my centuries of living have I ever thought of encountering another stupid asshole, He suggested an idea that is just pure stupidity.

I sighed as I rubbed my forehead "... Buying more weapons means increasing the taxes to 10%... And buying more weapons isn't going to help us! We need more powerful weapons I need an original idea! Every country master is creating their own weapons and you want to stick to buying?.... We barely even have the money for that! Look.... I know making a weapon is expensive... But half of the countries are not willing to trade their new weapons or technology for some crash... That's how greedy they are!" i shouted firmly.

I groaned loudly. I looked at him. My eyes had dark eye bags underneath it. I've been tired of listening to this man. I got up "Get the fuck out of my office..." i roared my command at him as he runs off like a fat kid getting caught by eating a stolen lollipop. I sat back down at my desk. I looked over at my side. I saw a picture of the Philippines. My little starlight... In times of need. When I needed him by my side the most. He's not here. He's not here for all of us.

I looked outside, Everything was in chaos. The news was nothing but about war, Social media is barely used for entertainment. Day by day the population decreases. My world was a better place when Starlight was here. When he would make me laugh and smile even through hard times when he would hug him when he saw me crying... I sometimes forgot why I had fallen in love with him these days.

[Philippines' POV]

I sat down on the edge of my bed looking down at the city of manila. It was perfect It had no homeless people anymore, or even litter, it was just peace. I closed my eyes and sighed. I let myself fall down to bed. I covered myself with blankets to feel some kind of warmth knowing what is happening outside of my country. I turned off the lights using my new technology and immediately turned off the lights. I have not figured a name for I just created it today, I'm not yet planning to release this new technology out for the whole entire country just yet.

I closed my eyes thinking of how my friends are doing. Are they doing well? Are they eating enough? Are they socializing enough? How are they doing?... There were so many questions I wanted to ask. But... Could not. I just hope for the best.

_____________________________
ᴴᵉʸᵃ, ᴮᵗʷ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ
ᴬˡˢᵒ, ᴴᵃᵖᵖʸ ʰᵒˡʸ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ