The Origin Of The Ice Curse

The tales of all villains has dark tales of one another, but there is some cases that all villains isn't always pure evil, but sadly, some curse can turn them into monsters... which is where our story comes in, about two brothers, one who is bright and cheery, while the other fears of his future and all his people...

We open to some eyes opening, looking down at a book they're currently writing in, as it shows the pictures of the king and queen being pregnant. The shadows then smirk, as their hands glows, showing them to be rock like creatures as they smirked, mumbling a chant, as the blue glowing smoke floats off somewhere.

We follow the smoke as it heads towards the kingdom of Arendelle, into an open window as the king, William, and the pregnant queen, Linda, asleep in bed, but the smoke rises up, and slams down into the stomach, causing Linda to gasped out and yell in pain, sitting up, waking up William, who sat up in shock, seeing his wife cough in pain and shivering in coldness. William eyes widened, holding her close in fear, "GUARDS!!!" He yells, hearing the guards run in to check on Linda, not knowing the same creatures looking outside with devious, dark grins...

Around a while, William was waiting outside of the room, pacing back and forth, until the doctor came out, as William went up, "Is Linda ok?" He asked with a frown and concern. The doctor turns to him, "Your wife and child is alright, but the queen is freezing right now, so she'll have to sleep somewhere warm." He informed the king, who looks confused about that, Freezing?... but the weather was calm, cold yes, but calm... why is she suddenly freezing?...

After 3 months, of Linda occasionally getting sick and always being cold, the child is born, which shocked the parents, as they see their son, Martin... had blonde hair?... Linda was still thrilled, as his child is burned beautiful, even if him hair is different, but William was a bit worried, considering he doesn't know why Martin has different hair and looks slightly paler than his and Linda's.

After four years, as William and Linda went to see Martin, with Linda smiling excited, rubbing her belly. "Martin, dear." Linda starts, before opening the door, "We have a-" They stopped, before gasping in fear... They see Martin giggling as a three year old, making smile snow balls as his room is frozen leading to Martin who is a center. William was terrified as his son was doing this, as Linda became concerned for her son.

Eyes watches this, as they turned into a ball and rolled away. At the creature's location, they talked about what happened. The elder creature smirked, "The curse has finally worked." He said, walking off with a smirk, "Now all we have to do is wait." He tells the other creatures, who cheers and smiled with greed.

William and Linda argued about what happened at night, "He's dangerous, we need to lock him up!" He yelled, causing Linda eyes widened, "What?!" She asked, before glaring, "NO!" She argued, glaring upset, "He's just a little boy!" Linda gestures to the picture of the family picture, looking at Martin, "He may have magic, but he's not evil!" She tells William, who glares, "So was the dark witch in France, who cursed a princess into a deep sleep on her sixteenth birthday!" He argued back, turning away.

Linda glares at him, "He's nothing like that witch!" She argued, "He'll never hurt anyone!" Linda argued, glaring, as William looks back, "And if she does???" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a hint of sass and attitude, Linda eyes widened, but looks away thinking... She has heard about tales of people being cursed... but she also knows Martin will not if she has love and support.

"William, think about what are you saying..." She said, turning to him with a frown, "You're talking about our little boy, locking him away at young age..." She said, before going up, "A three year old child, who did nothing wrong, and just needing people to show he's cared for..." William looks, before thinking with a bit of a frown, but Linda rested a hand on his shoulder, "Please... I know you don't want that for him..." Linda said, with a frown as William looks to her, before sighing, "I'll try to find book about him spell." He said, before glancing, "But, we need to keep our eyes on him." He said, as Iduna smiles more, "Thank you, honey." She said to him, which he couldn't help but to smile.

After nine months, as Linda gave birth to their other baby, as Martin was waiting outside nervous for his mother and his new sibling, not noticing about small ice he's making on the floor, until William came out, relieved about the baby's appearance, only to see the ice and, quickly, kneels to him, "Martin, calm down." He tells him, before, hesitantly, touching his shoulder, which made Martin look, and calm down, making the ice disappear, as he looks, "Is mama and baby ok?" He asked, worried.

William nods, "Yes, they are." He replies, worried a bit about his reaction and magic, as he takes his hand, before taking him into the room. Martin sees Linda cradling a blanket with a smile, Martin went up, with William watching by with concern, but waist for now. Martin looks, standing on a stool, as Linda looks over with a smile. "Martin..." Linda starts, sounding tired, before moving the blanket a bit, saying, "Meet your brother, Chris..." Martin looks down at the baby, as her eyes sparkled.

Chris wakes up, yawning cutely, before opening his brown eyes, as he sees Martin, making him coo, cutely and happily. Martin gently reaches over and gently takes his hand, "Chris..." Martin mumbled, happily, as the two brothers began to form a cute bond, with Chris coos more cutely, holding his finger with his hand... William and Linda see this, with Linda smiling happily at her sons getting along, while William is worried for Chris, but seeing how Martin is being careful...maybe this will work.

Martin smiles cutely, "I won't let you get hurt, sissy..." He mumbled, as Chris giggles cutely, smiling. Martin, now, knows he needs to protect his little brother... He promises, he'll never hurt his little brother... right?

End Of Prologue

(I'll explain my version here,

This is like my short story of how Martin got ice magic, and who gave it to him, like how the Fairy Godmother gave the ogre curse to Fiona, supposedly, and I wanted to show a true villain in Frozen, and how something interesting might happen... We'll have to wait and see...

You can also add it as the plot of the story if you want, but it's my personal head cannon and idea of how Martin got the magic in my version.

OH! And also, I won't be using the Frozen Heart Song in this movie! Sorry...)