Muichiro's Draft Essay

"Ms. Kanroji, here's my draft for the essay."

"Kyahh! Isn't this the one you wrote on Y/N?!"

"... Don't mention it. I'm just turning it in now, so the revisions come back faster."

"I won't!"

(shuffling)

(silence)

"I'm totally gonna mention it~!"

-/-/-

An Extraordinary Student (rough draft)
by Muichiro Tokito

Over the past few weeks, I've been participating in a relationship with an extraordinary student that attends Kimetsu Academy. Although she blends in with the crowd, it is not difficult to realize that she possesses special traits that others do not. Although she does possess intelligence, athleticism, attractiveness, and obedience, there is much more about her that does not meet the eye. Y/N L/N is an extraordinary student.

When I first began interacting with Y/N, she immediately caught me off guard. She was bold, comedic, and memorable. She instantly won me over and enticed me. I desired to know more about her. Y/N and I would engage in flirtatious conversations almost daily. She struck me as an oddly enthusiastic girl, someone who was dedicated in striking conversations with me. I enjoyed this for awhile, thinking she was just slightly weird for acting in this way. I was completely incorrect.

We began participating in more touchy acts, for a lack of a better word. Procedures and acts that only a romantic couple would participate in. This started almost instantly, and I was able to create a better hypothesis on what type of character L/N is. She was not a weird, enthusiastic, love-stricken girl. She was a comical, daring, talented, memorable, and lovable girl. When faced with a task she never encountered before, she excelled in it.

As time passed, a heavy sense of guilt weighed over me. I criticized her, even though I was struggling with an almost identical problem: love. Although Y/N was no stranger to having a crush, I definitely was. I was left helpless in a pool full of self-loathing, guilt, embarrassment, and shame. Until Y/N helped me. When I made mistakes, she forgave me. Y/N L/N did not only possess several endearing traits for many, but she possessed the ability to forgive.

As I purused a romantic relationship with Y/N, I realized that she completed a piece of me that I was missing. Love. She made me realize my own faults and mistakes, which I would typically push onto others, and helped me hold myself accountable. Y/N taught me how to support and appreciate someone. Y/N made everyone feel loved and safe, especially me. She showed me a level of kindness I believe that I don't even deserve, and maintained it for our entire relationship.

Although, Y/N has her flaws. Over the few weeks I've known her, she has demonstrated her hatred for vulnerability, specifically in herself. I've had to make several efforts to get her to open up and stop faking her emotions. Thankfully, these attempts were successful and she heeded my words.

Throughout my relationship with Y/N L/N, I have learned that there is more to her than what meets the eye. On the outside, she is a carefree and diligent student. But, as you truly get to know her, it is evident that she is a kind-hearted, brave, and intelligent student. Y/N L/N is an extraordinary student in Kimetsu Academy.

-/-/-

"I wish it was a bit longer, he needs to elaborate a bit more here and there. Other than that, the personal pronouns don't bug me too much..."

"Mitsuri?"

"Obanai! What are you doing here? I need to move to the next class."

"I just wanted to spend time with you..."

"Oh! I'm doing essay revisions for Muichiro right now, you can watch if you want?"

"Okay."

-/-/-

Ms. Kanroji's Revisions

- Don't be afraid to elaborate more! What made her so memorable? How did she help you hold yourself accountable? etc.

- The personal pronouns will slide... for now...

- This doesn't reach the word limit! :(

Overall, I think this is a strong essay, it just needs a few improvements. I can't wait to see Y/N's! I'll tell her what she says about you! *wink*

-/-/-

"Puppy love..."

"Muichiro once threatened me after I berated Y/N. He said he would skin Kaburamaru."

"I... wow. That's cute and scary at the same time."

"Let's go eat out at that restaurant you like."

"Yes, please!"