Chapter 2 - Waking Up And Your Catching Feelings

Kindaichi 's POV

In a panicked state, he shot upwards, fully awake as the events of his dream replied in his head. A faint light flooded his room as the early morning sun rose... Feeling worse than when he had fallen asleep, Kindaichi reached for his phone, which he found in his hoodie's pocket...

5:43am

'Great' he thought, as he had morning practice that day...

Kunimi 's POV

Time Skip to during morning practice

Kindaichi was acting differently today... For starters, he was pale and seemed a bit emotional when he saw me earlier this morning... He was also not that eager to play a 3 on 3 match that Oikawa suggested to him...

Is he sick?

Tired?

Bored of me?

Wait... Why am I thinking that... Am I worried about him?...

Time Skip to class

Watching him today has been so sad... I kinda miss his energy... Like... Loud and energetic people annoy me, but I kinda like that about him...

So, here I am, sitting in math class, seated at the back of the room, watching Kindaichi... Usually, I'll be having trouble trying to stay awake in class, but it seems as though all my focus has been set on watching as Kindaichi fails to take notes on the lesson... His little frustrated sighs sounded louder than the talking of our classmates...

'Cute' I thought...

I've known for a while now that I was never into girls or other... I just never had feelings towards anyone... But seeing Kindaichi like this shot a pain through my heart...

After class we all handed in our homework that was due today and was given to us 2 lessons ago...

Scene math was the last lesson of the day we had today, i was considering skipping volleyball practice as I just wanted to go home... But I'm so glad I did decide to stay... Whilst performing a spike, he missed... The ball ended up bouncing off his head and into the trolley of volleyballs that laid next to the net...

It... Made me smile... And giggle a little at how cute it was...

▁▁▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▁▂▃▅▆▇▇▆▅▃▂▁▁▁

Heyo

Yes, I am going to copy and paste the same sort of like note after every chapter...

Also, the image is made my me 😁 (again)