𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 [ 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 ]

“Im sorry.”

“What?”

“I said I'm sorry.”

Suddenly, Scara slammed the door shut Infront of him, making Kazuha's eyes gape. As a response, Kazuha bang on the door. “Scara! Open the door, I'm sorry!” He yelled out loudly, trying to get the door to open but it wouldn't budge.

Gosh, Scara this is going to be hard.

Kazuha immediately banged on the door over and over again, spouting multiple apologies— He just wanted to talk and apologize to scara, to just end their misunderstandings.

“Please, Scara! I'm sorry if I hurted you— Just let me talk to you!” Kazuha begged from outside the door, it was silent for a few seconds as he thought he failed but suddenly he heard the door unlock and there it was— a still crying scara.

“Be fast.” He spits out, but Kazuha could see how saddened those eyes were. Oh god, it made him feel even more guilty.

Kazuha coughed as he leads Scara inside as he sits on the couch as Scara followed.

“Scara, please..I'm sorry. I'll try to make it up to you—” Kazuha pleaded, his voice was soft unlike earlier today. “Just..let me explain my point of view, okay?” He said softly, his hands touching Scara's cheeks which Scara immediately responds to by hitting his hand.

“Dont touch me.”

Ouch.

He was used to Scara's Tsundere-like behavior but this was different.

“Okay..okay, I'm sorry.” Kazuha takes a deep breath before continuing, “I..I wasn't used to you being close to anyone besides our friendgroup, I'm sorry. I misunderstood everything..” He apologizes yet again but Scara just glared at him, not reacting.

Ah god...

“And..a-and I treated you unfairly, I really should've communicated wih you..and i—”

“Do you know how hurt i was?”

“What?”

Kazuha's confusion just made Scara scoff even more;

If he's here to apologize he should've at least knew how hurt Scara was!

“Get out.” Scara responds with a harsh tone, making Kazuha's eyes widened.

What? No—

Fuck no.

“No.”

“I said get out.”

“No.”

“If you don't get out, i will.” Scara stood up, as he walked over towards the door which Kazuha immediately stood up and grabbed his wrist.

“You are not leaving, Scara! Let me talk.” Kazuha said, he was already furious and mad.

Scara refused to look at him and instead looked at the wooden door. “You never understood me, our relationship will never work eitherway, lets just break up.” Scara scoffs, meanwhile — Kazuha felt sometjing inside of him snapped yet again.

“Scara, your fucking joking. I'm not letting you go!” Kazuha yelled while Scara just lets out a laugh.

“We're breaking up, I'm not fit for you, right?” Scara finally had the bravery to look at Kazuha in the eye, his eyes were piercing Kazuha's crimson ones.

“No! Scara, we're made for eachother— There's no goddamn way I'm letting you get out of my grasp!”

Scara lets out a a laugh in response.