pt.3

You get to the jail. He chains you up to the table in the interrogation room.
"Listen miss. This isn't. I- we cannot have you looking for things in this town." You look him in the eyes. "Officer Hackett. I'm no longer interested in the quarry." He looks at you with curiosity.

"I want you."
You feel his cold gaze grow hungry. You noticed how his breath quickened.
"Miss... We can't..we shouldn't be talking like this." You feel his breath as he leans in closer from across the table.  "Well ... Are there cameras?" You ask in a seductive tone.
His breath gets quick.
"No..."
You look at him.
"Then use me. We both know you need this." He looks shocked for a second. Then hungry. The hunger in his eyes made you soaked. You knew just how to get to him. A touch starved cop. In a small town.

He grabs your hair. Pulls your head up into the light. "You know how much of a dirty whore you are?" You bite your lip feeling the rush of blood flow to your clit. "Yes sir." He looks surprised at your reply for a split second. Then the eyes darken. "Hmm good slut" he uncuffed you from the table and moves you to your knees.
"Well. My boots aren't going to clean themselves."
You feel the pool of wet from your pussy get wetter. You've never experienced something like this before.
"Yes. Sir." You lean down to the floor.
No hands made it hard but you began to lick And kiss. You look up as you slobber all over his leather boot. You noticed the hardon in his pants.
"Other one" he moans
You do the same for the other. As you lick and slobber he pulls his hard cock out. Stroking it looking at you worship him. "Fuck... Your such a good whore for me." He moans.
He pulls you by your hair again and makes you suck his cock. Just the tip at first, slow and sloppy. He pushes your head all the way down. He lets out an animalistic growl. You let him take full control of you, your eyes rolling back. Feeling yourself lose control.
"Fuck, y/n. Get on the fucking table."
You do as he orders. No condom. He puts his fully erect cock inside, pushing himself deep inside with the first thrust. You let out a cry and he covers your mouth.
"Be fucking quiet, slut." He says slowly thrusting hard. He pulls your hair. And starts fucking you letting out animalistic growls. Pounding you. He flips you over belly up.

He wraps his hands around your throat. "Is this okay?" He asked softly. "Yes. Do it hard, please." He says no more. He choked you with one hand and played with your tits with the other, he sits you up still thrusting hard and deep inside you, he bites your neck and moans "your fucking mine." You moan and let out spoty breathes. You get closer and closer to climax. He goes at an inhumane pace and you softly say "breed me. Cum inside me." He looks at you with hunger. He bites you again everywhere. Leaving marks and hikies, he thrusts hard and deep finally letting himself release inside you. You cum on his cock.. you made a mess LMAO