003, night swims & fist fights

after dinner, i helped with the dishes and cleaning up

after dinner, i helped with the dishes and cleaning up. once i finished i went up to my room, as i walked up the stairs i heard stupid steven screaming his lungs out.

his singing was horrible, i walked over to the bathroom, and opened the door. luckily no one was naked but steven was in the shower and jere was brushing his teeth.

"can you actually shut up, you sound the a dying goat." i peeped my head through the door, "hey! hey! get out of here!" steven opened the door, "go away!" he shooed me away, and when i walked off he continued but with jeremiah singing with him.

"god!" i yelled out with frustration. i made it back to my room and fell onto my bed. i changed back into my bikini for a night swim to clear my head, that's what i usually do.

i walked down stairs and saw laurel sitting down on the couch, she was on her phone looking up a writer on instagram. as i walked past she saw me, "hey, how much is a lot of followers on instagram?" she asked me.

"uhm 100k?" i guessed, i honestly wasn't up for a chat. "okay, thanks sweetie." i walked off and headed to the pool. i didn't realise that belly and conrad were already outside.

"hey guys." i said putting my towel down and getting in the pool. i saw belly roll her eyes when i came out but i ignored it not wanting to started anything.

i got into the water and swam around, i noticed that conrad was smoking, "i thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes?" i swam over to him.

"so does you self phone." he blew smoke out of his mouth, "your the one who said that real athletes don't put shit in their bodies." i leaned my head.

"i said a lot of stuff." he said, "and i'm not an athlete anymore."

"i still think you should quit." i smiled at him. "what will give me if a do." he blew out the smoke.

god, why did he have to be so cute when he said that. "i don't know what do you want?" i swam away, i totally forgot that belly was in the pool, she was basically like a shadow.

"why do you want to do this debutante thing?" he asked me while staring into my eyes. "reminds of being a princess." i smiled as swam around. "it's just. it's not you." he told me, looking away.

"why are you acting so different!" belly spoke up, making conrad shake his head, "i'm not."

"if somethings going on, you can tell me." belly laughed, conrad was still not looking at us. "look." conrad began to speak but was interrupted.

the door opened, jere and steven were laughing. "who's ready to par-tay! whoop! whoop!" steven yelled out. belly's face changed, "wait wait what party?" she asked the boys.

conrad put out his cigarette, and got out of the pool. "guys don't ignore me!" belly tried to chase after them. "the mom's are getting ready for movie night." jeremiah told belly, but she wasn't happy.