Chapter One

Mal's POV:

I'm getting my wedding dress fitted by Evie. "I can't breathe in this dress" I tell Evie as I gasp for air. "you can breathe after your wedding" said Evie. At this rate I might not make it to my wedding I thought too myself. Someone knocks on mine and Evie's dorm room door. "who is it?" I say. "it's Jane" Jane said loudly. "Come in!" Evie said loudly. Jane enters Mine and Evie's dorm room. "Hey Jane" I said sweetly. "Hey Mal, Ben wants to see you in his office in 15 minutes" Jane informed me. "oh ok, I'll just get changed" I told Jane. "ok, bye guys" said Jane. Jane left our dorm room. I quickly changed into a light blue and purple dress, paired with a pair of nude heels. I hated that I had to wear dresses and heels, but Ben says that a lady of the court has to dress like a lady of the court. "Bye E!" I shout as I head to Ben's office.

I knock on Ben's office door. "Come in!" yelled Ben. "Hey Ben, you wanted to see me?" I said. "Yes, take a seat" Ben informed me. I sat down in a chair facing Ben. "So, why did you want to see me?" I asked Ben. "I've invited three more kids from the Isle to come to Auradon and they will be here tomorrow and I need you to greet them" Ben informed me. "Ok, which kids have you invited?" I asked Ben. "The kids I've chosen are Uma, Gil and Harry Hook" Ben told me. My jaw dropped when Ben said Harry's name. I couldn't believe that Harry Hook was actually coming to Auradon. "I have to go, I promised Evie I'd help her study" I quickly said to Ben before kissing him on the cheek and then running out of his office. I have to talk to Evie I thought. I rushed back to my dorm room to find Evie.

I entered mine and Evie's dorm room, slamming the door behind me. "Hey M, what's wrong?" Evie asked me. "Harry's coming to Auradon!" I blurted out. "What?!!, Harry's coming to Auradon?" asked Evie, who was very shocked. "Yes, Harry's coming to Auradon" I replied. "Maybe you should tell Ben about yours and Harry's past" suggested Evie. "no way, I'm not going to break Ben's heart like that!" I shouted. "M, it was just a suggestion but I think you really need to tell Ben everything before Harry gets here" said Evie. "but what if I tell him and he decides he doesn't love me anymore or he breaks up with me" I said sadly. I start to cry and Evie pulls me in her arms for a hug. "If he truly loves you, he won't break up with you or be mad or decide he doesn't love you anymore" Evie said while comforting me. "really" I cried. "Yes and if he doesn't truly love you then he's an idiot" said Evie while still comforting me. I thanked Evie for the talk and decided to go talk to Ben straight away before I changed my mind.

I'm about to enter Ben's office and tell everything about me and Harry. I knock on the door. "Ben it's me can I come in?" I asked him. "yeah, sure" said Ben. I walked in and sat down on the same chair I had sat on earlier. "we need to talk" I said abruptly. "what about?" Ben asked. "about me and Harry's past" I replied. "what yours and Harry's past?" he asked. "We used to date!" I blurted out in a kind of shouty way.

What will Ben do? Will Mal and Harry be able to be friends and nothing else? Is Mal and Ben's relation ship doomed? Find out in the next chapter. Comment if you want another chapter. I will update with another chapter either later today or tomorrow.

Hooked In LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara